Calum Gallagher sold

He seems to have his head screwed on and he always seemed to act like a real gentleman whenever I saw him speaking to supporters outside Ibrox or in the East Enclosure concourse.

He needs game time to further his development and he just wasn't going to get it with us other than some U20/reserve appearances. The opportunity to give Calum 1st team experience for us was wasted by Ally McCoist.

Anyway, at least he's moving to a decent enough wee club and not moving down to the lower leagues. Very best of luck to the lad.

Sorry but that's just a stupid statement , no one can possibly know how any player will turn out
can you explain this further? What do scouts and managers do? Foderingham didn't fall out the sky 3 weeks ago. It obviously takes you far longer to make correct decisions ,that does not make it a stupid statement saying you can't make decisions on players abilities is stupid. The keeper is extremely poor, no doubt 2 months from now you will clock on and still think nobody could have known any earlier! Just the same as selling Gallagher is another mistake.

Amazing how I was able to say travernier would be a fantastic signing before he kicked a ball for us when its according to yourself impossible to know!

Signing wise I still stick with my original predictions.

Travernier and Thomson will be great signings

Waghorn didn't know much about but don't think the forward line has enough goals in it.

Wilson and keirnan will prove to be weak and need replaced next year. The spine will need a better standard of player.

Halliday has surprised me he has performed far better than I originally thought.

The keeper is poor and proving so.

can you explain this further? What do scouts and managers do? Foderingham didn't fall out the sky 3 weeks ago. It obviously takes you far longer to make correct decisions ,that does not make it a stupid statement saying you can't make decisions on players abilities is stupid. The keeper is extremely poor, no doubt 2 months from now you will clock on and still think nobody could have known any earlier! Just the same as selling Gallagher is another mistake.

Amazing how I was able to say travernier would be a fantastic signing before he kicked a ball for us when its according to yourself impossible to know!

Signing wise I still stick with my original predictions.

Travernier and Thomson will be great signings

Waghorn didn't know much about but don't think the forward line has enough goals in it.

Wilson and keirnan will prove to be weak and need replaced next year. The spine will need a better standard of player.

Halliday has surprised me he has performed far better than I originally thought.

The keeper is poor and proving so.

You just keep on making stupid posts , you are brilliant at them , in fact why not put your cv into the club , your obviously the missing link

foderingham is a mistake.

Tell that to Swindon Fans....they're gutted he left.

We're asking him to play as a sweeper regularly in Warbs style of play...any keeper in the world save maybe Neuer would have to adjust.

As for Gallacher, meh. Hardie is better. Seems Warbs thinks so too.

You just keep on making stupid posts , you are brilliant at them , in fact why not put your cv into the club , your obviously the missing link
didn't think you would be able to explain how players can't be judged . pathetic.

Completely unable to hold or defend an opinion without resorting to idiotic name calling. The kind of coward who would never dare speak like that face to face.

didn't think you would be able to explain how players can't be judged . pathetic.

Completely unable to hold or defend an opinion without resorting to idiotic name calling. The kind of coward who would never dare speak like that face to face.

We don't have any scouts , the manager picked him out and got him , his opinion will do for me !

As for the rest of your post , please engage your brain before posting , I go to all the gersnet meals , and would be more than happy to have a pint and discuss any differences , no problems .

I just can't stand know it all,s who can decide 100% on a player after seeing him twice , it's the same as the team , we can't make judgements either way until they bed in , probably IMHO around Xmas , but that's only my opinion

Tell that to Swindon Fans....they're gutted he left.

We're asking him to play as a sweeper regularly in Warbs style of play...any keeper in the world save maybe Neuer would have to adjust.

As for Gallacher, meh. Hardie is better. Seems Warbs thinks so too.

Lucy your not allowed an opinion on players , truly is secretly mourning

I'm happy to speak with you.

You think our new goalie's poor?

Based on what?

2/3 games?

What's he poor at? Distribution? He's being asked to play a sweeper keeper style he's not used to - of course it will take time!

He commands his box and takes crosses FAR better than the likes of Bell - give him a chance.

He was his club's player of the year last season, he's won England youth caps.

How you can say he is poor is beyond me but please educate me. I'm willing to listen and debate.

Edited by LucyBlue