Okay I will try and make it easier for you. Mark Warburton sees him in development games and training as has the three managers before him. I am sure the manager at the time was pleased to hear he was man of the tourney but he is obviously not showing enough at rangers to claim a first team spot.

That one man made or resulted in the downfall of the team and it's failure to gain promotion ? Aye, ok then GS. You will call it a reasonable conclusion whilst I will consider it to be nonsense. I believe the Vuckic thing is done between you and I as we will never, ever agree. It is OK for you to admit that you are wrong you know, that Vuckic didn't single-handedly cause us to still be in the 2nd tier. But you are so entrenched in that view that you cant back out of the corner there either.

I never said that. I said he was a major issue that would cost us. I never said only issue.

I said he would cost us. I said how and why and when.

He did. His performances across the play offs were abysmal and against motherwell horrendous.

You urged me to judge him live and he was worse than I ever thought when I did.

Okay I will try and make it easier for you. Mark Warburton sees him in development games and training as has the three managers before him. I am sure the manager at the time was pleased to hear he was man of the tourney but he is obviously not showing enough at rangers to claim a first team spot.

We have better ch now than before.

The managers before were clowns

Edited by the gunslinger

I never said that. I said he was a major issue that would cost us. I never said only issue.

He did. His performances across the play offs were abysmal and against motherwell horrendous.

You really live in a wee Vuckic nightmare world. Try googling for a good psychotherapist.

You saw him once live. I watched Rakitic last week live. He was shite. Must be a shite player then, using your logic GS.

We have better ch now than before.

The managers before were clowns

Yes you can bend anything you want to suit your argument. 4 prof managers are wrong but you are right. I rest my case.

Yes you can bend anything you want to suit your argument. 4 prof managers are wrong but you are right. I rest my case.

It's about 3 weeks since you were telling us warbs wasn't the man for us.

You don't rate the lad that's fine. Me I think he's far better than jig and should have been playing long ago. No we have better so he will have to wait. I would have him as 4th choice just now. Last year 2nd.

he's young for a centre half but he will come on.

You really live in a wee Vuckic nightmare world. Try googling for a good psychotherapist.

I forgot all about him after motherwell. It's you and Craig that can't admit you were wrong and let him go. I haven't started any threads about him or brought him up anywhere else.

Edited by the gunslinger