Bolton 1-3 Arsenal

Just about another 2nd string team last night.

Saw the goals, the misses and the missed penalties on SSN this morning. Arsenal could've and should've won about 4/5-1.

The young Gunners are coming onto a game this season.

Denilson (NOT the one that signed for Betis for a world record fee and did nothing) was immense for Arsenal last night, just a young kid too.

Aliadiere was very influential when he came on too, and Ljungberg's finish was stunning.

There was a solid shout for a foul at the Bolton goal too with Jaskalainen looking like he fouled Toure as Toure went up for a clearing header.

Extra time was all about both teams playing with 2 defenders and even moaning Allardyce seemed to smile at the end as he knew Arsenal had pissed all over his team !

Ian, Arsenal 11/1 with Will Hills for Champions League. Its not a bad shout coz they are flying in the cups at the moment. They finally show the first time how to win at Bolton, they GUBBED Liverpool twice at Anfield so they have a chance.

These youngsters are simply amazing but Wenger takes credit as he finds them and gels them together and makes his 1st and 2nd team play awesome stuff. Its even good to see Aliadiere to come onto a game.

BTW if you fancy outside bets - Rangers 33/1 for UEFA cup

These youngsters are simply amazing but Wenger takes credit as he finds them and gels them together and makes his 1st and 2nd team play awesome stuff. Its even good to see Aliadiere to come onto a game.

I've always liked Aliadiere as a player. When wee Chesney signed him for the mhanks I thought he'd turn out to be a great signing and would score plenty of goals in the SPL but for some reason Chesney didn't play him.

Aliadiere effectively won the game for Arsenal last night - his run and through ball to Ljungberg were sublime - admittedly the Bolton players were tiring but he ran past a couple of them as if they weren't there.

Ian, Arsenal 11/1 with Will Hills for Champions League. Its not a bad shout coz they are flying in the cups at the moment. They finally show the first time how to win at Bolton, they GUBBED Liverpool twice at Anfield so they have a chance.

BTW if you fancy outside bets - Rangers 33/1 for UEFA cup

Cheers Gribz, i might just take that price, there's nobody else sticking out at the moment :thup: .

I like an outside bet, but one that actually has a wee chance, 133/1 for Rangers and i still wouldn't touch them :D