shareprophets article on Whyte

Tom Winnifrith....

anyone get behind the paywall. I can only read the first paragraph

It's not a paywall just requires registration (though that causes a deluge of spam)

Oh what a tangled nest of vipers is Rangers FC (RFC). I refer not to the club in its current incarnation but to scandals past. It is scandals in the plural and at the heart of them is Craig Whyte, business partner of Aiden Earley – the driving forces behind Worthington (WRN).

The latest twist is reported in the Herald Newspaper HERE. That is to say £10 million that was to have been paid to creditors of Rangers oldco 2012 in July has been delayed. That is because Worthington has made a claim on the cash.

Worthington is now the proud owner of Law Financial which is the owner of claims made against Rangers by Craig Whyte. Worthington paid £1 million in shares/convertibles to Whyte vehicles for this asset - shares that could then be flogged n to idiot investors who believed all the bologny that was spouted. Worthington then revalued the asset to £10 million so creating an immediate £9 million profit which it reported in its bogus results – see HERE.

Of course while it reported to keep its idiot shareholders happy it has not generated a cent of cash from its claims and it has no evidence at all that they are worth £10 million. This is just bogus accounting. Law Financial reckons it has a claim of £25 million and so is entitled to the entire £18 million creditor’s pot. Yeah...right.

The reality is that Whyte will be standing trial for fraud against Rangers within months. Amazingly his long-time associate Earley is down to be a witness for the prosecution. Given the likelihood that Whyte will go down for his crimes the chances of Law Financial getting a cent are somewhere between no hope and Bob Hope. But merely filing the claim will delay the payout to other creditors making Whyte even more detested across Scotland.

If Rangers fans think that Worthington is a force to be reckoned with they should check out our complete coverage of this total rum and coke of a company - which earned us an injunction which we got thrown out - HERE

- See more at: http://www.shareprophets.com/views/14652/rangers-payout-delayed-this-is-back-to-the-worthington-scam#sthash.0WpPfoYr.dpuf

Is Tom still using Mad Phil as a co-author...? :(

I reckon he picks up on what's whizzing about. I asked him a while ago about us listing on the exchanges. I got a short email reply then an article appeared on shareprophets the same day

Is Tom still using Mad Phil as a co-author...? :(

That collaboration has tarnished my outlook on Tom's work and probably always will. Good grief, of all the Rangers haters out there (and we know there are many) he sides with that poisonous bigot of all people.

Tom has sadly now tarred himself with the sectarian brush that is the deranged thrice named Rangers obsessive.

That collaboration has tarnished my outlook on Tom's work and probably always will. Good grief, of all the Rangers haters out there (and we know there are many) he sides with that poisonous bigot of all people.

Tom has sadly now tarred himself with the sectarian brush that is the deranged thrice named Rangers obsessive.

In fairness to Tom Winnifrith, he probably didn't even know who Mad Phil is. Most folk don't due to the guy being a total nobody. We only even mention him on here from time to time because the clown's a loony Celtic fan who's more obsessed with Rangers than his own team.