Still available

Wouldn't want any of them to come in and spoil what already looks like a good group.

Im glad West Ham released Nolan, good player 5 years ago but not now. Youd imagine all those are capable of getting a deal.

Adebayor can be added as he was released by Spurs. Silly guy.

Edited by Gribz

Wouldn't want any of them to come in and spoil what already looks like a good group.

Im glad West Ham released Nolan, good player 5 years ago but not now. Youd imagine all those are capable of getting a deal.

Adebayor can be added as he was released by Spurs. Silly guy.

Adebayor usnt silly at all Gribz. He was lined up for West Ham on loan with a view to a permanent deal.... But West Ham had used their quota of loan players..., only way he can join is if he and Spurs part ways. He will sign for West Ham this month, nothing surer

Adebayor usnt silly at all Gribz. He was lined up for West Ham on loan with a view to a permanent deal.... But West Ham had used their quota of loan players..., only way he can join is if he and Spurs part ways. He will sign for West Ham this month, nothing surer

Adebayor is a useless clown. Initially he does well, scores a few goals then disappears for the rest of his time at that club. I can't believe why any club would want to waste wages on him.

Adebayor can't sign for anyone as he wasn't released until after the transfer window.

Edited by Bluedell

That can't be true. Unattached players can sign for anyone any time. I think.

Article 6 of FIFA's regulations state:

"Players may only be registered during one of the two annual registration periods fixed by the relevant association. As an exception to this rule, a professional whose contract has expired prior to the end of a registration period may be registered outside that registration period."

Adebayor can sign for someone at the start of the next transfer window.

Edited by Bluedell

I'd be distraught if West Ham lower their standards for this clown. I don't think he will sign as we brought in Jelavic. I see what you are saying though RE not being silly - financially! He must have got a large pay off.