Tel Aviv

Guest Bluetooth

Guest Bluetooth

Firstly - its good to see the site back up and running.

Secondly - for those of you who were unable to go to Israel you missed a cracking trip.

The locals were genuinely pleased to see visitors arrive in such numbers - every pub and restaurant welcomed us with open arms and we were given free drink on numerous occasions by grateful barmen and landlords.

There is a a real 'feel good' atmosphere about the place and the locals sure know how to enjoy themselves.

I would recommend it to everyone - that was my 50th European away trip and it is definately in the top three for venues.

I was a bit apprehensive about the supposed 'security situation' but i have never felt so secure anywhere. Every pub, club and restaurant has security guards with metal detectors and many were carrying discreetly hidden handguns.

The Home fans were outstanding and very welcoming.

As for the performance?

Well it was a complete waste of two hours drinking time.

At least 4/5 players are nowhere good enough for this level of football.

I really wanted to go but I was scared in case you lot made me feel guilty about abandoning my daughter again.:(:D

Oh well theres always the next trip when we thrash this lot at Ibrox :thup:

I really wanted to go but I was scared in case you lot made me feel guilty about abandoning my daughter again.:(:D

Oh well theres always the next trip when we thrash this lot at Ibrox :thup:

you make it sound if youve only ever done it once!