Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

Interesting that in amongst those overall stats Falkirk have only conceded 3 goals in 10 home games compared with our 7, while playing mainly against teams who "park the bus" at Ibrox playing 4-4-1-1 or the like, albeit we have scored nearly twice as many goals.

Also when you look at our away goals against record: 8 conceded in 9 games is not dissimilar to Hibs 9 in 9, QoS are better with only 7 in 9 and even St Mirren are arguably better with 9 in 10. Where we prevail again is in goals scored where we are averaging almost 3 a game.

Falkirk play a very controlled type of football ably coached by Houston and marshalled on the pitch by Mark Kerr. If they can avoid injuries and suspensions I think they'll run Hibs very close for second.

Have you a wee soft spot for the bairns BH? Lol..

As previously mentioned my sources down south say that the Arsenal scouts are unimpressed with his attitude and performances for us and have advised Wenger to put him on the transfer list.

Are these the sources that convinced you it was in his contract that he'd start every game?

Interesting that in amongst those overall stats Falkirk have only conceded 3 goals in 10 home games compared with our 7, while playing mainly against teams who "park the bus" at Ibrox playing 4-4-1-1 or the like, albeit we have scored nearly twice as many goals.

Also when you look at our away goals against record: 8 conceded in 9 games is not dissimilar to Hibs 9 in 9, QoS are better with only 7 in 9 and even St Mirren are arguably better with 9 in 10. Where we prevail again is in goals scored where we are averaging almost 3 a game.

Falkirk play a very controlled type of football ably coached by Houston and marshalled on the pitch by Mark Kerr. If they can avoid injuries and suspensions I think they'll run Hibs very close for second.

Agreed and if it was not for bent/incredibly incompetent (delete as you see fit) refereeing, Falkirk would have a comfortable lead over Hibs just now

Edited by SteveC

Have you a wee soft spot for the bairns BH? Lol..

Not Falkirk per se but I do rate Peter Houston very highly as a coach and we should have had Mark Kerr when he was at Dundee Utd if not Aberdeen. Couldn't believe QoS let him go to Falkirk. He ran the game against us when they won 2-0 in December 2014.

No, I already admitted I convinced myself on that one and was proven wrong.

You don't think that'll stop me nebbing away at you about it, every time you quote sources/slag the laddie off, surely?:D:devil:

Edited by SteveC