Superscoreboard

The Allies won the war because we deciphered the German codes and we could listen in to them. It is far better to know what the enemy is doing.:)

I will probably forget when it is on anyway unless someone posts it up on here.

No deciphering of codes required on there Pete, just plain and easy to work out.

As Rab said, why would you want to listen to a station dedicated to Rangers hating yahoos?

I used to spend a fair amount of time on forums debating with yahoos and straightening them out when their most extreme flights of fancy or lies were up for discussion. To me it is only fair that our side of the story is heard and it would be foolish to allow them free rein to run off at the mouth unchallenged. But I would never consider wasting time on Radio Clyde. These guys are working to a clear agenda. They don't allow free debate on a point of view that doesn't suit them. They point to a tame useful idiot to say our side is being told. It isn't.

For clarity I never listen to radio clyde,well very rarely,however I just thought tonights show would have been quite entertaining after our positive AGM and yet another fail fail by the BHEASTS!, I didn't actually listen to the show,after 30 minutes I switched off.

I must admit that these days I quite like listening to Superscoreboard on the way up the road in the car via the supermarket. Sometimes it's a load of dross with drunks phoning in and Hugh Keevins is always really difficult to listen to, but there's also some interesting discussion on the show at times and it's always funny to note the amount of Celtic fans calling in to talk about Rangers.

I must admit that these days I quite like listening to Superscoreboard on the way up the road in the car via the supermarket. Sometimes it's a load of dross with drunks phoning in and Hugh Keevins is always really difficult to listen to, but there's also some interesting discussion on the show at times and it's always funny to note the amount of Celtic fans calling in to talk about Rangers.

Have you not got one of those CD players in the car mate? Do you drive a Vauxhall Chevette? :D

I have never heard it in my life and have no idea what it sounds like but I am getting pelter's. I still say we should face all agenda's face on and never shy away from them.

I have never heard it in my life and have no idea what it sounds like but I am getting pelter's. I still say we should face all agenda's face on and never shy away from them.

The problem with that particular outlet though is Pete, they simply do not engage with any sensible sounding Rangers supporter. One or two bears get on to talk for a couple of minutes. Invariably their words are twisted or simply ignored. Probably the best pointer to how that programme works is how they refuse to discuss the more lurid stories that emerge from the east end of the city. "We're only here to talk about the football" is a one way street as far as that lot are concerned while on air.

Edited by boabie

For clarity I never listen to radio clyde,well very rarely,however I just thought tonights show would have been quite entertaining after our positive AGM and yet another fail fail by the BHEASTS!, I didn't actually listen to the show,after 30 minutes I switched off.

Your right Ian it's good to hear the jungles ripping the keech out their team after their Euro nights

I have this "discussion" with a mate every other week. He says did you hear so and so on Clyde/Superscoreboard, my reply is always the same "I have no interest in listening to Rangers hating dregs of society spouting shite".

Next week we will have the same conversation, some people just can't help themselves.