SoS:- What easdale really got in return for his £500k loan

It's easy to see how sp1vs and chancers have found it so easy to divide our support. Here is a guy who has sacrificed a lot to start up a protest group in our hour of need and saw it through to regime change having his motives questioned :shock:

Now you don't have to like the individual, nor do you have to buy the book but you really should respect the guy for what he has done and recognise his freedom to write a book, which apparently is partly to fund the SOS football academy. Not to mention the relevance of his inside knowledge of the struggle and our interest that makes a book make sense.

Writing a book is a commercial venture, the timing has to do with the Xmas market and the subject matter has to be reasonably fresh for there to be sufficient interest.

I think I said I respect him for what he did it is what he is doing now I have my doubts about.

I am afraid I find it hard to trust people, and when it comes out the have hidden secrets and in working with the enemy makes me even more suspicious.

He is blaming the situation for ruining his marriage. Well I have problems with that as I feel if you have a good marriage in the first place just supporting Rangers will not split you up. God my wife complains often enough how much time I spend on the computer but our marriage is strong enough for her too except it. He lost his house. Well anyone who's marriage breaks up normally lose their house unless they have enough money to buy their wife out. I myself was thrown out on the street when my first marriage broke up. I don't know enough about his business to comment on it but if it was anything to do with Rangers I doubt very much and question if it was healthy in the first place? So you see there are a lot of cracks appearing that are giving me doubts. After all on the face of things Green and Whyte were good for Rangers it is what they were doing behind the scenes that was the problem. Now it looks like Craig had deals going on with the Easdales. Hmmmm. Och well as long as his book is in the shops for xmas everything will be okay.

Edited by pete

I think I said I respect him for what he did it is what he is doing now I have my doubts about.

I am afraid I find it hard to trust people, and when it comes out the have hidden secrets and in working with the enemy makes me even more suspicious.

He is blaming the situation for ruining his marriage. Well I have problems with that as I feel if you have a good marriage in the first place just supporting Rangers will not split you up. God my wife complains often enough how much time I spend on the computer but our marriage is strong enough for her too except it. He lost his house. Well anyone who's marriage breaks up normally lose their house unless they have enough money to buy their wife out. I myself was thrown out on the street when my first marriage broke up I don't know enough about his business to comment on it but if it was anything to do with Rangers I doubt very much and question if it was healthy in the first place? So you see there are a lot of cracks appearing that are giving me doubts. After all on the face of things Green and Whyte were good for Rangers it is what they were doing behind the scenes that was the problem. Now it looks like Craig had deals going on with the Easdales. Hmmmm. Och well as long as his book is in the shops for xmas everything will be okay.

WTF.................:eek2:

Where do you start with that Colin Nish ?

You say that on the face of things CW & CG&Co were ok for Rangers before 'hidden events' came into view,....well that gives us an indication of your ability to read a situation and seems to be reflected in your 'judgement' once again.

Edited by buster.

WTF.................:eek2:

Where do you start with that Colin Nish ?

You say that on the face of things CW & CG&Co were ok for Rangers before 'hidden events' came into view,....well that gives us an indication of your ability to read a situation and seems to be reflected in your 'judgement' once again.

I think the events that happened in fact prove me right. I seem to remember Whyte and Green being quite popular for a while.

I am not sure what I am judging to be honest for it to be wrong. I am only stating facts that Craig said himself. It is my opinion that this was not the right time to write a book. Just because I state my opinion and you don't agree doesn't make it colin Nish I thought you would have learned that by now.

I think the events that happened in fact prove me right. I seem to remember Whyte and Green being quite popular for a while.

I am not sure what I am judging to be honest for it to be wrong. I am only stating facts that Craig said himself. It is my opinion that this was not the right time to write a book. Just because I state my opinion and you don't agree doesn't make it colin Nish I thought you would have learned that by now.

If you thought that at anytime either CW or CG&Co were good for Rangers then you were wrong, tbf you were far from alone in that.

You say that they were quite popular for a while........but some did see that they weren't good for the club from day one.

It's ironic now that some that were very wrong back in the day choose to exercise a vigilance of sorts towards one of our own.

To say "it looks like Craig had deals going on with the Easdales" would seem to be suggesting something untoward when it is blindingly obvious that discussions took place but from the CH perspective, with the overview of achieving the objective of 'regime change'.

The bottomline regards the book is that you don't have to buy it but to infer dark agendas or similar is IMO out of order and based on nothing.

£500,000 for seats in the Directors' box? To see a team you don't even support?

What a shit businessman Easdale is.

If there was a more substantial and hidden 'reward' regards the mentioned 'deal' or regards involvement at Rangers as a whole (and I stress the IF),....then I doubt very much if it would have been brought up in said conversation by the Easdales.

Edited by buster.

Thanks

Popular with morons

Actually that's a bit harsh but you would have to have been touched to fall for green and pretty daft to have had whyte as your first choice.

Anyone who was still supporting green Co by the time of the Easdales ought to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Edited by the gunslinger

If you thought that at anytime either CW or CG&Co were good for Rangers then you were wrong, tbf you were far from alone in that.

You say that they were quite popular for a while........but some did see that they weren't good for the club from day one.

It's ironic now that some that were very wrong back in the day choose to exercise a vigilance of sorts towards one of our own.

To say "it looks like Craig had deals going on with the Easdales" would seem to be suggesting something untoward when it is blindingly obvious that discussions took place but from the CH perspective, with the overview of achieving the objective of 'regime change'.

The bottomline regards the book is that you don't have to buy it but to infer dark agendas or similar is IMO out of order and based on nothing.

Since Cammy Fraser a poster on here battered his head for years against a wall trying to get everyone to believe David Murray was bad I don't trust anyone fully who is in charge at Rangers. I don't know where I said I supported Green or Whyte I said to the effect they were shiny on the surface but it was underneath the surface they were rotten apples. Is that a statement of support? I had the same suspicions of Green as the most people. We should never let anyone pull the wool over our eyes again including King and the present board.

I won't be buying the book to get that out of the way. I am not particularly interested in it.

Craig said himself that he had a gentleman's agreement not to release certain secrets of the Easdales and that makes me very suspicious.

Why would the Easdales give him information that could hurt them? There may be a perfect reason for it but even Craig Houston should not be above suspicion.

I am even suspicious of the police by the way