Cup game v Cowdenbeath moved to Sunday for tv.

Okay to say that,it is easy for likes of me who can walk to ground if need be,but for those far travelled any kick off before 3.00pm can create problems and especially on Sundays with restricted timetables if using public transport.

Okay to say that,it is easy for likes of me who can walk to ground if need be,but for those far travelled any kick off before 3.00pm can create problems and especially on Sundays with restricted timetables if using public transport.

Those are excluded Mack..

Leave at 6.am for Schiphol arrive at 8.00am Plane flies at 9.25am arriving at Glasgow 9.55am. Taxi to Ibrox leaving time for a few pints. order Taxi near Ibrox for 15.15 to GA. Plane leaves 16.25 arriving Schiphol 19.00. leave Schiphol +- 19.45 and arrive home at +-22.00 just in time for Sportscene. Piece of cake.:)

Leave at 6.am for Schiphol arrive at 8.00am Plane flies at 9.25am arriving at Glasgow 9.55am. Taxi to Ibrox leaving time for a few pints. order Taxi near Ibrox for 15.15 to GA. Plane leaves 16.25 arriving Schiphol 19.00. leave Schiphol +- 19.45 and arrive home at +-22.00 just in time for Sportscene. Piece of cake.:)

Your a true supporter Pete lol

This was of course tongue in cheek but cost apart I would reckon I have an easier path to Ibrox than some who travel. During a week day I would probably even be able to get the train to Schiphol. Even getting along the M8 can be a nightmare. Unfortunately the cost is too high though and if I was in Glasgow then I would want to visit my family. So Ckuf the 15.15 taxi and return flight.:)

You watch Sportscene? :shock: