Once in Royal David's City

OK, lets put it another way.

You honestly believe that the QC's erroneous statement is an "Omnishambles" ? Personally I think that is very much in the extreme.

For me, the lack of a subsequent correction put's it in the 'f**k-up' category that led to a media slant (social and traditional) on events that largely ignored not only the humiliation of Ashely but an independent pointing of the finger towards part of his dark strategy.

Criticism is due but balance and our investigative spotlight shining at the enemy would be more appropriate.

Not just the repayment cock-up, but King's comment about never having seen someone tanked by a judge was very ill-advised given his history.

I'm on his side, but like Desmond at celtc he needs to be told to stfu because he's a bit of a PR bombscare. I know successful businessmen generally think they can do little wrong but it isn't beyond the wit of someone at Rangers to politely suggest he shuts up.

Not just the repayment cock-up, but King's comment about never having seen someone tanked by a judge was very ill-advised given his history.

I'm on his side, but like Desmond at celtc he needs to be told to stfu because he's a bit of a PR bombscare. I know successful businessmen generally think they can do little wrong but it isn't beyond the wit of someone at Rangers to politely suggest he shuts up.

Can't disagree regards the dropping of occasional PR bombs that only feed an opposition spin dept and friends which in turn helps set the media agenda (including social) and general noise.

The basic rule of underpromise and overdeliver is a good one.

The Ashely spiners who have been more than busy of late must have been cursing as they listened to Justice Peter Smith that first morning but any required fire-fighting regards the Ashely name/tactics/Rangers was put into the long grass once the 5M repayment was mentioned.

However, I come back to my point about focusing on the enemy and the transcript of that first morning surely gives a blogger much material.