Zelalem,do we really need him?

I kinda know what your saying-----however Hibs were truly garbage today,they really were Dreadful.

You can only play as good as you are allowed to play. The fact Hibs were dreadful was due to the hard work our team put in. Let's not pull our team down by saying Hibs were hopeless. Our players didn't allow them to play good. Give credit where it is due fgs.

You can only play as good as you are allowed to play. The fact Hibs were dreadful was due to the hard work our team put in. Let's not pull our team down by saying Hibs were hopeless. Our players didn't allow them to play good. Give credit where it is due fgs.

Knew this was coming.We were reasonable no more, apart from gifting them a goal our keeper had NOTHING to do ,Hibs were rubbish,watch the game again.

We deserved to win by more-----but we have played better and lost,dont twist my opinion Pete,thanks.

If Halliday is suspended then Zelalem could very well be his replacement. Only other option is likely to be Shiels but he isn't defensive minded enough for that role I don't think. Other option could be Ball I guess.... But I'd like to see him playing at the back in place of Wilson.

Knew this was coming.We were reasonable no more, apart from gifting them a goal our keeper had NOTHING to do ,Hibs were rubbish,watch the game again.

We deserved to win by more-----but we have played better and lost,dont twist my opinion Pete,thanks.

Not sure where i am bending your words. I just don't get it why supporters won't give Rangers credit for the game they played. Have we won 55 league titles because the other teams were shite?

Not sure where i am bending your words. I just don't get it why supporters won't give Rangers credit for the game they played. Have we won 55 league titles because the other teams were shite?

The really truthful answer to that would be------Yes(a few of them at least)