The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

We now have 13 tickets paid, so only 19 left to sell.

Based on expressions of interest on here and outside interest from exposure on social media; I am in no doubt that the dinner will be a complete sell out.

We will remain open for priority paid bookings from pre-existing site members and their bona fide guests up until 6.00pm this Monday night 11 January 2016.

Thereafter, we will sell any remaining tickets to new site members and others.

All sales will be "first paid first served", subect to the above criteria.

As a reminder, the previous bank details continue to apply and newbies please PM me for details.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

We now have 13 tickets paid, so only 19 left to sell.

Based on expressions of interest on here and outside interest from exposure on social media; I am in no doubt that the dinner will be a complete sell out.

We will remain open for priority paid bookings from pre-existing site members and their bona fide guests up until 6.00pm this Monday night 11 January 2016.

Thereafter, we will sell any remaining tickets to new site members and others.

All sales will be "first paid first served", subect to the above criteria.

As a reminder, the previous bank details continue to apply and newbies please PM me for details.

Alan, I logged on to my internet banking to pay you only to find out that someone has managed to get my card details, had bought airline tickets, applied for loans and an overdraft and all sorts. It's likely to take up to a week to get things back to normal but I do intend coming along.

Alan, I logged on to my internet banking to pay you only to find out that someone has managed to get my card details, had bought airline tickets, applied for loans and an overdraft and all sorts. It's likely to take up to a week to get things back to normal but I do intend coming along.

Christine, I was "counting" you and a few other "regulars" into the numbers, so you were paying whether or not you come along.

That's dreadful hopefully you're fully covered by your bank and insurance. Were the tickets first class and for anywhere nice? You must have or must have had a decent balance then :devil:

Anyway, I'll pay yours just now and you can give me cash if you want to meet tomorrow (assuming you're not slumming it in the directors box again) or on the night.