Rangers' Wi-Fi providers FAIL in bid to arrest £300,000 over unpaid bill

Can someone explain to me and others with no clue on how a football club running with losses of £500,000 is nothing to be concerned about?

We are the best supported club in the land with an average of 30 - 40 thousand attendances yet we aren't making any profits?

Any loss is a concern but losing £500,000 is much better than losing £5m.

Of course, it shouldn't be a worry at all because Mr King will bail us out of his petty cash.

We are still losing money because of onerous contracts and paying players Premier+ wages when we are a Championship i.e. 2nd division Club with 2nd divison income in terms of ticket prices, little or no TV money etc.

Also the loss for the season will be higher because there is very little revenue in the second half and our expenditure on player wages etc is going up with new contracts and new signings.

FI Our average attendance this season is 44,882

http://www.fitbastats.com/rangers/club_records_league_attendance.php

Onerous contracts.., is this money being screwed out the club and what are they?

Also...Are players like Miller Shiels Wallace and Law earning more than Waghorn Tavernier Holt and Halliday?

And how much more is it if anything ? Will off-loading the first 4 enable us to bring in players of the quality of the 2nd four thus run at a profit?

I didn't realise our average attendance was 44,000? That's more than most in Britain never mind here.

Onerous contracts.., is this money being screwed out the club and what are they?

Also...Are players like Miller Shiels Wallace and Law earning more than Waghorn Tavernier Holt and Halliday?

And how much more is it if anything ? Will off-loading the first 4 enable us to bring in players of the quality of the 2nd four thus run at a profit?

I didn't realise our average attendance was 44,000? That's more than most in Britain never mind here.

Celtic are exactly 100 higher, 44,982; but our highest 49,995 v Hibs is higher than their highest 48,558.

The only Clubs in the UK higher than the old firm are Man Utd 75,339, Arsenal 59,940, Man City 53,889 and Newcastle Utd 49,187. Liverpool, Sunderland and Chelsea are the only others to average 40,000+ The EPL average is only 36,345.

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-premier-league-2015-2016/1/

Of course, it shouldn't be a worry at all because Mr King will bail us out of his petty cash.

I've been led in the hope (regardless of the losses) that he's keeping his money to not so much as to spend big, but to place his faith in MW and splash a few quid on his advice. Hope Warbs isn't going to hold back though, if he sees a player(s) for next season that will fit his jigsaw at a hefty price then King has to back him, because of what he announced on his takeover:)

If these 'onerous contracts' or whatever they're called prevent this then I'll be very disappointed next season.

Can someone explain to me and others with no clue on how a football club running with losses of £500,000 is nothing to be concerned about?

We are the best supported club in the land with an average of 30 - 40 thousand attendances yet we aren't making any profits?

We were losing milions per year so although the job is not done yet 500.000 loss is fantastic for such a big club.

...any loss isn't fantastic Pete? Where am I missing on this point? Never mind the previous millions!

You are missing the point that people have had contracts that were too high. Things were bought that shouldn't have been.+more

I'd like to explain my reason for pushing this point.

Rangers have been very successful due to only one thing - the fans!

Rangers reached heights without tv money, these heights were reached through the backing of the fans on the terraces and the will of the players.

Now we have the same thing but are running at a loss?

I'd like to know why this is the case after billionaire Dave King took charge?