RST shop within the Ibrox Primary School open this Saturday

The Rangers Supporters Trust (RST) is delighted to announce that we will have our shop within the Ibrox Primary School open this Saturday at the home match against Livingston. The shop will open at 12.15pm and an extended range of merchandise will be available. There was a fantastic reaction to the shop before Christmas with all profits being used to purchase shares in any upcoming share issue ensuring that the club gets a more favourable deal compared to the current merchandise deal with Sports Direct. On top of the various t-shirts and Armed Forces top that were on sale last time, we will have a selection of branded mugs, RST badges and in partnership with the Lionbrand, we will be selling their extensive range of strips. There will also be a range of children’s t-shirts available.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

See more at: http://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-sho....psKijMf2.dpuf

Edited by pete

With the debate over Aldi and Lidl in the other thread, maybe they could also sell some beer/groceries and we could all do our shopping pre-match.... :thup:

With all the micro-brewing/hipster stuff, maybe we need a Rangers IPA.... :thup:

Have Rangers done a beer - if not, should have done it decades ago. I remember fans calling McEwan's "Rangers Lager". I suppose our own beer wouldn't have gone down well with our sponsors - no problem now.

The RST could do something that's not quite Rangers branding and team up with a micro-brewery and start with small batches and see if there is a take up. Just make it a good one, and keep it reasonably priced... Trouble is you'd need to get an alcohol sale license - but then you could use someone who has one, including mail order from the brewery.

Maybe some pubs might also be interested in stocking it.

Have Rangers done a beer - if not, should have done it decades ago. I remember fans calling McEwan's "Rangers Lager". I suppose our own beer wouldn't have gone down well with our sponsors - no problem now.

The RST could do something that's not quite Rangers branding and team up with a micro-brewery and start with small batches and see if there is a take up. Just make it a good one, and keep it reasonably priced... Trouble is you'd need to get an alcohol sale license - but then you could use someone who has one, including mail order from the brewery.

Maybe some pubs might also be interested in stocking it.

Not sure about beer but I think they've done wine and whisky in the past.

I agree that there's an opportunity there. Might not bring in millions but perhaps worth exploring. Can't see West being interested unless Celtic were involved too but there are smaller breweries across Scotland who may fancy the publicity.

I agree that there's an opportunity there. Might not bring in millions but perhaps worth exploring. Can't see West being interested unless Celtic were involved too but there are smaller breweries across Scotland who may fancy the publicity.

I watched Souness I was there which stated there was a Rangers Champagne

I think there is more of a market for a branded beer - wine and whisky are more of a connoisseur thing with a bit more discernment of the product over the marketing label – unless it’s cheap plonk. Whereas a decent lager and IPA could sell well. Usual problem is who would sell it in the west due to the rivalry thing.