Provo criticises Rangers.

Utter nonsense that at Blackburn Rovers they say "Barry who". You talk about facts but that "fact" is nonsense.

How do you know, are you from Blackburn or summit?

While we are on the subject of facts here'e another one for you to get a grip of. Adam was voted into the team of the year in consecutive seasons in the Championship & EPL in centre mid

I know you are new here - but keep it civil. One of our few rules which everyone adheres to.

No malice intended just thought it was a funny way of saying the guy was talking a LOT of shite. Apologies to all if deemed over the top. As far as McCoist is concerned, believe me, I am biting my lip as hard as I can

How do you know, are you from Blackburn or summit?

While we are on the subject of facts here'e another one for you to get a grip of. Adam was voted into the team of the year in consecutive seasons in the Championship & EPL in centre mid

No. I'm not. Are you ? Or are you trying to reverse engineer your "facts".

Barry Ferguson played in a European final. Did Charlie ?

We could make up nothing but facts all day long here.

Scoring the "best ever goal" doesn't make you a better player, would you not agree ? Adam's goal was better than any that Suarez scored for Liverpool but it would be ridiculous to suggest he is a better player than Suarez too.

If you think Charlie Adam is a better player than Barry Ferguson when BOTH were at the top of their game then good for you. I disagree. But football is all about opinions as we well know.

No malice intended just thought it was a funny way of saying the guy was talking a LOT of shite. Apologies to all if deemed over the top. As far as McCoist is concerned, believe me, I am biting my lip as hard as I can

No worries bud, just making sure you are aware of the forum rules. We like to have good, positive contributors and you have proven that already - just trying to keep you away from the "ban hammer" :D

Good, because that particular horse has been flogged to death :(

No worries bud, just making sure you are aware of the forum rules. We like to have good, positive contributors and you have proven that already - just trying to keep you away from the "ban hammer" :D

It would be fair to say I have been Scotland Yard from better establishments than this for my big gub :)

Opinions are like r soles everybody's got wan. What I will say is that Barry Ferguson couldn't even imagine some of the things Adam can do with a ball. Barry F is better than him at holding on to the ball & not doing much with it. I'll give you that.

Ps the final you are talking about, don't forget who our top scorer in the CL group that year was. Just another wee fact to keep you going. I could go on about McCoist for years & still not get it off my chest, so I wont, all I will say is I will not avoid blaming him for stuff people apportion to others & I will make my peace with him when he has returned the shares he got for endorsing Green & the money he took off us for being a totally shite manager while snipping his chrysanthemums

If someone is talking a lot of shit, shouldn't it be easy to show why, instead of having so little to back up your opinion, that all you can say is, "you talk shite"?

Didn't you go on about someone at your school being a fanny because he thought he was tough because he could beat up the girls? Well in the context of a forum, resorting to" you talk shite" without explanation is so pathetically, snivellingly weak that using your metaphor, you would easily get beaten up by the smallest girl in your school.

You might get away with that empty, shouty swagger among your school chums, but you will be out of your depth on here where you get no respect for acting like you think you're tough.

You need to realise when you're not with your school chums that others will disagree with you, and will have good reason to do so. If you think you know better, then prove it.

You seem to go into melt down when McCoist is mentioned, he really is your personal demon. Maybe it's time to chill a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
Enjoy your holiday mate. I hope Rangers will Goa 8 points clear before your Backa. :)

:) Thanks Pete. I got back last night after a fantastic holiday.

Enjoy your holiday Boaby & probably just as well as I was going to be forced to school you with some facts.

Tip; do not boo at the waiters in India if they are not performing to your satisfaction, as they take it personally & you may find your food and or drink will be contaminated on arrival :-)

:sneaky: I've just read through the thread and am somewhat baffled as to where all those facts are given the guy had umpteen chances to produce some. One decent goal does not a great player/athlete make. Thankfully the days of monster munch and tizer seem to be gone and work in training has arrived.