Sons of Struth publishes Irvine email

How do you know what proof I have? I never went on a rant about him or anything I just called him a lizard. Anything after that was replying to you bringing him up. Delivered us to a better place? WTF planet is that on, I must have missed that one. Clever at what? He was the biggest Murray hater in Ibrox, backed Whyte & Green as if they were King Billy riding to our rescue. Better place? Come up for air.

Ridding our club of the influence of shit peddlers is constructive, Fact.

Like it or note, the fact remains that FF is probably the largest (and therefore most influential) of the Rangers forums. The vast majority of fans making use of that forum were against Greenco/pro King and it would be difficult to disagree that MD did not assist (by the use of his platform) in driving regime change.

How do you know what proof I have? I never went on a rant about him or anything I just called him a lizard. Anything after that was replying to you bringing him up. Delivered us to a better place? WTF planet is that on, I must have missed that one. Clever at what? He was the biggest Murray hater in Ibrox, backed Whyte & Green as if they were King Billy riding to our rescue. Better place? Come up for air.

Ridding our club of the influence of shit peddlers is constructive, Fact.

What proof do you have of him profiting from our misfortune? None.

Those critical of the previous regime helped get rid of a previous regime currently part of a fraud investigation. Perhaps if more people were critical of Murray we wouldn't have even seen Green or Whyte.

Like I say, be sensible or take your nonsense elsewhere. It's not difficult.

What proof do you have of him profiting from our misfortune? None.

Those critical of the previous regime helped get rid of a previous regime currently part of a fraud investigation. Perhaps if more people were critical of Murray we wouldn't have even seen Green or Whyte.

Like I say, be sensible or take your nonsense elsewhere. It's not difficult.

He was critical of Murray & was delighted to usher in the regime that is steeped in fraud & backed the both of them.Perhaps if less were critical he might still have been here. If you cant handle the debate say so & I'll leave you alone

He was critical of Murray & was delighted to usher in the regime that is steeped in fraud & backed the both of them.Perhaps if less were critical he might still have been here. If you cant handle the debate say so & I'll leave you alone

He also realised very soon after what bunch of carpet-bagging shysters had acquired the club and helped mobilise supporters to remove them.

My only interactions have been over the various incarnations of the FF forums. I've never met the bloke, I've never cared for his politics (I was always in the FF handwringing faction) and even if I did I'd find it hard to be too close to a man who wears the ties he does. But the bogeyman status he, and Chris Graham, acquired on RM and elsewhere became pretty preposterous. He's a chubby bald bloke who supports the Rangers and hosts a forum. He really isn't that important.

Many fans backed Whyte and Green. I doubt all that many of us can hold their hand up and say they didn't try to make the best of a bad situation there.

It appears you can't handle the debate given you can't post proof of your opinions.

He also realised very soon after what bunch of carpet-bagging shysters had acquired the club and helped mobilise supporters to remove them.

My only interactions have been over the various incarnations of the FF forums. I've never met the bloke, I've never cared for his politics (I was always in the FF handwringing faction) and even if I did I'd find it hard to be too close to a man who wears the ties he does. But the bogeyman status he, and Chris Graham, acquired on RM and elsewhere became pretty preposterous. He's a chubby bald bloke who supports the Rangers and hosts a forum. He really isn't that important.

I agree, as I said I do not see him as a celebrity supporter or a super fan like some do. He was played like a violin by both Whyte & Green who inflated his ego by making him feel he was important, as he is in his own eyes. I know things that I'm not interested in airing but it is interesting to see the reactions oh leave him alone, move on, stop criticising him, go away somewhere else bla bla bla.

Ok lads I will be gentle with you, but if you are going to contradict me I will answer back & with points that back up my view, it's called debate or does the forum not like that if you are not singing the popular hymns?

I agree, as I said I do not see him as a celebrity supporter or a super fan like some do. He was played like a violin by both Whyte & Green who inflated his ego by making him feel he was important, as he is in his own eyes. I know things that I'm not interested in airing but it is interesting to see the reactions oh leave him alone, move on, stop criticising him, go away somewhere else bla bla bla.

Ok lads I will be gentle with you, but if you are going to contradict me I will answer back & with points that back up my view, it's called debate or does the forum not like that if you are not singing the popular hymns?

What do you think about Jack Irvine, the guy who sent the e-mail featured in the OP ?

Who sees him like some sort of flawless super fan? I'd love to see such comments as almost every bear I know finds the fella difficult... You'll find more constructive criticism of MD on here over the years than anywhere else.

All I'm asking you to do is avoid posting unsubstantiated and irrelevant crap. If that's too much, just say so and I'll remove your ability to post here.

It's you who can't handle the debate. Go away or you'll get barred LOL

Without his bank records there is no absolute proof but I know what I know.

Ps The reason you have not been invited to the Directors box is because you are not a Director. Maybe if you rabble roused a bit more you will get an invite like your mate MD has