Protest at Superstore tomorrow

I'm guessing it's the off-line, daily record reading, radio Clyde & Scotland listening minority that continue to do the opposite from the mainstream "cos they don't speak for me" !!

Absolutely, maybe handing out flyers at Ibrox would help?

It really baffles me how some Rangers fans go into the shop to buy gear!,but I always see a lot of new tops on display!,they should never be heckled for it but maybe they should be educated on it?

That's a nice idea and how we would all like to think behavioural issues should be resolved. However, as in so many of these areas, they've been educated and they are still doing it. That's when things get tricky both morally and practically - what do you then do? Either you resort to force or you allow them to continue. This situation is played out across all societies repeatedly and I can't think of (m)any who have ever solved the dilemma in a satisfactory manner.

PS http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14259033.Rangers_fans_join_union_activists_in_Scots_landmarks_protest_over_Sports_Direct/?

Edited by SteveC
PS

Am all for the protest against SD and the attempt to get people to boycott the store.I am not speaking on a personal basis for the rest of my post but I have sympathy for,say a parent /grandparent who has taken the chance to pay at the gate and has a child/grandchild with them.They may come under pressure to buy them a scarf/top etc. so how do they if aware of explain the politics of buying from the shop,so some people may be cut a little slack,because that youngster is a future fan.

have been boycotting the merchandise since SD took over but at xmas my sister in law finally caved in and allowed me to buy my wee nephew his first strip. Couldn't get to the shop quick enough in case she changed her mind!

felt guilty buying the strip which was a very strange feeling but at the end of the day the wee man walking about on xmas day with his top on made it worth it.

Boycott is back on and the strip was a drop in the ocean compared to what i would usually spend over the year on merchandise so I can live with it.

Don't understand why anyone would enter the shop mid protest but can understand the odd occasion where the positives out weigh the negatives

Any fan who buys merchandise is simply an idiot!,they should be ashamed calling themselves Rangers fans

maybe idiot is too strong!,but why even think about feeding Jabba your cash?,crazy!

Edited by ian1964