He was voted on same as everyone else and many RST members voted for him, I'm sure you can work out their reasoning,

Aye but it was not an open election was it? The candidates were selected by the old board. No offence to you, I did post at the time why I agreed with your participation - the others ?!

He was voted on same as everyone else and many RST members voted for him, I'm sure you can work out their reasoning,

Thank you for that.

I have no idea the identity of anyone who voted for me (save for a handful of friends) except to say that in my category of "away fans", I polled 49% of the votes in a three person race.

Aye but it was not an open election was it? The candidates were selected by the old board. No offence to you, I did post at the time why I agreed with your participation - the others ?!

The candidates were selected based on their CV's, by an independent panel chaired by the unimpeachable Rev MacQuarrie.

There were three candidates in my section of the ballot, the other two being Supporters Club officials.

I might also add that I was elected despite a high profile campaign against me organsied by a certain well known website.

And whilst we're about it, you say nothing of the manner in which the Club removed me from the RFB, without any opportunity to defend myself, contrary to all the rules of natural justice.

And whilst we're about it, you say nothing of the manner in which the Club removed me from the RFB, without any opportunity to defend myself, contrary to all the rules of natural justice.

If you run with dogs you'll get fleas. The RFB was nothing more than a Company Union set up by the crooks to give the appearance of fans involvement. You took part, you got what you deserved. Did you really believe that these crooks would actually allow you to speak your mind? Then again you thought Llambias was a good guy.

If you run with dogs you'll get fleas. The RFB was nothing more than a Company Union set up by the crooks to give the appearance of fans involvement. You took part, you got what you deserved. Did you really believe that these crooks would actually allow you to speak your mind? Then again you thought Llambias was a good guy.

I think you make a good point about speaking my mind.

I raised numerous issues that were brought to me by "away fans" and no doubt that contributed to my removal.

The Chief Executive at the time was Graham Wallace not Derek Llambias, so my opinion of the work he was doing is irrelevant. But you are right also to draw attention to the fact that it was he who shut down the RFB.

I think you make a good point about speaking my mind.

I raised numerous issues that were brought to me by "away fans" and no doubt that contributed to my removal.

The Chief Executive at the time was Graham Wallace not Derek Llambias, so my opinion of the work he was doing is irrelevant. But you are right also to draw attention to the fact that it was he who shut down the RFB.

I was not saying that Llambias was CE rather just pointing out your judgement or lack of it.