Arsenal vs Leicester City - League decider?

I like watching Arsenal with their style and Arsene Wenger probably deserves to win the PL after years of grief.

With Chelsea out of the equation and Man Utd still struggling post SAF along with the inconsistency of Man City you'd think this MUST be The Gunners year?

Do you think defeat in to-days 'Match Of The Season' will mean Claudio Ranieri's Leicester City will condemn Wenger to more of the same?

If Arsenal avoid defeat then I think the title is theirs. I hope Leicester City win and shock the world of football. Good luck to them.

I can't think there will be many neutrals wishing Arsene all the best!

Leicester City last season were marooned at the bottom of the table for four and a half months between late November and mid April, they managed to put together a run of 7 wins from their last 9 fixtures to survive relegation.

You couldn't make this up.

I'd echo the sentiments so far: it'd be great to see Leicester win the league. I don't think it's game over if they lose today, though. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

I still think Tottenham have a sneaky chance. Going along very quietly, sitting second. If they get a good result against City, then they're in with a shout also.