Arsenal vs Leicester City - League decider?

Arsenal have a huge game at Old Trafford next week.

All the top 4 have 3 or 4 very tough games in the run-in. Spurs look like they have the slightly easier run-in

I would be very surprised indeed if Arsenal didnt beat Man Utd next week. Man Utd are a shadow of the team they were under SAF.

Leicester don't have domestic or Euro cup ties to distract them.

Leicester don't have any games left to play against the top 4 either...

Spurs vs Arsenal and Man City vs Arsenal are fixtures still to be played though.

Leicester don't have any games left to play against the top 4 either...

Spurs vs Arsenal and Man City vs Arsenal are fixtures still to be played though.

Leicester's last 3 games are away to Utd, home to Everton and away to Chelsea. Very tough last 3 games

Spurs have Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea to play.

Arsenal have Man U, Spurs, Everton and City.

City have Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

All of them have a tough run in. Any of the top 4 can win this. Someone needs to go on a run.

Leicester have been on a pretty good run already.

City - I think they've lost it. Pellegrini doesn't seem to know how to sign defenders.

Arsenal - plenty of magic but have they got the steel?

'Spurs - less magic but more steel than the gunners and magic alone is not enough.

Leicester - hard to fault them

So, given my analytical and predictive skills, that's City for the league and Leicester dropping out of the top four.

Leicester's last 3 games are away to Utd, home to Everton and away to Chelsea. Very tough last 3 games

Spurs have Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea to play.

Arsenal have Man U, Spurs, Everton and City.

City have Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

All of them have a tough run in. Any of the top 4 can win this. Someone needs to go on a run.

Or I other words someone will need to have a bad run. City and Arsenal have just had theirs. Spurs are flying so could be due a bad run. However if I was a betting man Id probably be backing Spurs to win it now, they have the youngest and more fit (fit not hot haha) squad.

Leicester, Spurs and Arsenal still have to play West Ham also :cool: