Rangers First board election: Gersnet's voting poll...

Gersnet voting for the new Rangers First board.  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Gersnet voting for the new Rangers First board.

• Candidate 1 : Peter Ewart
    • Candidate 2 : Alan Harris
    • Candidate 3 : Ronnie Johnston
    • Candidate 4 : Brian Bowman
    • Candidate 5 : Derek Miller
    • Candidate 6 : Graham Campbell
    • Candidate 7 : Ricki Neill
    • Candidate 8 : Chris Smith
    • Candidate 9 : Brian Donohoe exMP
    • Candidate 10 : Iain Martin
    • Candidate 11 : Andy McLintock (WITHDRAWN)
    • Candidate 12 : Richard Scott BA
    • Candidate 13 : James Blair
    • Candidate 14 : Greg Marshall
    • Candidate 15 : Kelly Johnstone
    • Candidate 16 : Adam Campbell
    • Candidate 17 : Ryan Thomson
    • Candidate 18 : Stuart MacQuarrie
    • Candidate 19 : Marc Alexander
    • Candidate 20 : Graeme Henderson
    • Candidate 21 : Richard Gough
    • Candidate 22 : Darren Thomson
    • Candidate 23 : Calvin Campbell

This poll is specifically for determining Gersnet's votes in the Rangers First board election. You only have 22 Rangers First board candidates to choose from, so please vote wisely and be aware that multiple votes are possible here, so you can essentially vote for a whole board of 5 to 7 people.

For more info on the candidates and their personal statements see here - http://www.rangersfirst.org/candidates/

Please note that as Gersnet members you can all vote in this poll, but in this case your votes will all be private so that other forum members can't see who you vote for.

Edited by Zappa

I take it this poll is for members who have signed up for the Gersnet share buying scheme only.

No, it was decided to leave the voting open for everyone here BM. It was a tough call to make, but because the monies raised for shares were invested into both Rangers First and also the RST's Buy Rangers scheme it seemed like the only logical thing to do.

Edited by Zappa

I haven't really had time to read about the candidates yet Zappa but should find some time tonight, although I am not sure if that will clarify things much tbh.

I've read all of the info on the candidates and their personal statements and find it quite tough to pick out the ones I'd vote for. There's some obvious standouts in both positive and negative senses, but it's not easy to pick 5 to 7 people to make up a board when you haven't actually met them or even heard them speak.

I've read all of the info on the candidates and their personal statements and find it quite tough to pick out the ones I'd vote for. There's some obvious standouts in both positive and negative senses, but it's not easy to pick 5 to 7 people to make up a board when you haven't actually met them or even heard them speak.

That reflects what I've always said and gives a reasoning behind having some kind of party system like in the General elections.