Clarks goal

I always thought Clark's movement was very good, as he's always getting himself into good positions -- like we saw for the goal, running across the front post -- but his finishing is suspect unfortunately, squandering many chances. We could live with his sleight physique, because it's not all-important for a striker nowadays. If only he could find the net regularly.

Maybe with Waghorn injured -- hopefully not! -- he'll get a wee run in the side.

Great goal but I think he's pish. Too powderpuff !

Without Waggy I'd have McKay left, King right and either Kenny or O'Halleron through the middle....probably Kenny though

Being lightweight in itself is not that problematic IMO, as long as you have other aspects of your game that makes up for it. Like I said, Clark's movement is good, but his finishing and touch is not up to scratch. If he had the touch and finish to add to his movement, then being lightweight wouldn't be an issue IMO.

Shame Hardie is away on loan: I would really like to see him get a few games. He might have got that with Waghorn out. I've got a horrible feeling Warburton doesn't fancy him. He's certainly not the 'type' (fast, running-type) that he prefers, but I'd hate to see another promising young player leave.

Being lightweight in itself is not that problematic IMO, as long as you have other aspects of your game that makes up for it. Like I said, Clark's movement is good, but his finishing and touch is not up to scratch. If he had the touch and finish to add to his movement, then being lightweight wouldn't be an issue IMO.

Shame Hardie is away on loan: I would really like to see him get a few games. He might have got that with Waghorn out. I've got a horrible feeling Warburton doesn't fancy him. He's certainly not the 'type' (fast, running-type) that he prefers, but I'd hate to see another promising young player leave.

If he had good finishing and good touch he would unfortunately not be playing for this Rangers team.

Yes I knew what you meant. It is just you don't get Messi for under 500.000 the market we are operating in that is why Warburton is trying to get a young gem from somewhere. Not aimed at you just general gibbering.