DerGoaliel Can Do It!!

Guest rfc1873bear

Guest rfc1873bear

http://www.gersfans.co.uk/rangers/readarticle.php?article_id=38

35-year-old Stefan Klos, has made just three starts in the last two seasons and is set to replace young Allan McGregor for the home leg against Spanish side Osasuna in the UEFA cup last 16. Klos has his chance once again to shine at Rangers. To show the fans and the club that he does has the ability of the Klos we all remember.

I think Klos will be a big gamble in the Uefa cup. He has been a real good servant to the club but he looked decidedly shaky when he came on last thursday. its a big ask for him to come in after such little match practice.

I think Klos will be a big gamble in the Uefa cup. He has been a real good servant to the club but he looked decidedly shaky when he came on last thursday. its a big ask for him to come in after such little match practice.

He may be a big gamble but in my opinion less of a gamble than our other option, Robinson !

Klos is not fully fit he has just came back from a serious knee injury which involved surgery, thats why his kicking is bad , worse than before.

BUT if he can get games in before Osasuna he can get back to his old self