Alan Stubbs: The Man Who Would be King....Cock

Alan Stubbs won a unique treble...Championship, Scottish Cup and League Cup moved to Celtic the following season on the departure of Ronny Deila who delivered a one horse race league title again for the filth but failed everywhere else like the lot before him.

Reality...lost a play-off along with failure to win the League Cup Final and saw ICT a bridge too far in the Scottish Cup Q-F...still gets the Cel*c job though for trying in the first place :laugh:

Edited by Bearman

I can't stand Hibs or their fans, but I would rather they were in the PL next year before Falkirk, Raith or Killie any day of the week. I also take his ramblings with a pinch of salt. He's just on the wind up and he can be quite fair occasionally. Whereas Peter Houston...............

As I said on another post can't see Hibs getting bye play offs but Stubbs is likely to be in frame for manky mob job so he can cock up next season too.

I'll be honest and state that I couldn't care less who's in charge of the skidmarks next season. But Stubbs couldn't feck things up any more than that Scandanavian tosser has done. They seem to have brought in about a hundred players and not one of them is an improvement on what left. They are a shambles of a club and it won't take much for them to lose a title.