McGregors Banned extended

there was tv evidence

was from the broomie rear and you see the tel aviv guy hitting the ball at McGreor running over to him then falling down BUT it's not very clear

If that is true what you are saying SuperAlly that the ref's report said no contact why the hell is he getting done for this

Uefa just like to keep having a dig at us

there was tv evidence

was from the broomie rear and you see the tel aviv guy hitting the ball at McGreor running over to him then falling down BUT it's not very clear

If that is true what you are saying SuperAlly that the ref's report said no contact why the hell is he getting done for this

I don't think UEFA have a personal vendetta against us Fraser.

I've saw the footage from the Broomie and to say it's inconclusive is an understatement. You see the Hapoel player kick the ball over McGregor but what happens after that is anyones guess. It can't be used as evidence to backup McGregors case.

there was tv evidence

Can't remmebr where I read that, but it was definitely reported somewhere.

I don't think UEFA have a personal vendetta against us Fraser.

I've saw the footage from the Broomie and to say it's inconclusive is an understatement. You see the Hapoel player kick the ball over McGregor but what happens after that is anyones guess. It can't be used as evidence to backup McGregors case.

Right say they have seen the ball getting blasted at Mcgregor should De Bruno not get a bann for future european games as i see that as violent conduct

Right say they have seen the ball getting blasted at Mcgregor should De Bruno not get a bann for future european games as i see that as violent conduct

Possibly - but that is still no defence of McGregor

Possibly - but that is still no defence of McGregor

Not saying that but surely they have to take action on him, also if only the ref has seen it and no tv footage it should be a 1 match ban