Scott McDermott: Rangers WILL challenge for Premiership title ...

Rangers under MW & DW play simple football!,players are allowed to just play football!,they work hard & train hard!,football is an easy game made difficult by some!,we are relentless and basically grind teams down with simple football,we will lose some games but that is the beauty of football,however if you play the game correctly 9 times out of ten you will win through working hard and dominate the ball................

It's a great thought but let's not get carried away.:tj: and think like MW one game at a time,it has worked till now so if it ain't broke don't change it.

Carried away? I'll be gutted if we don't win at Hampden...even typing it doesn't seem right!

Gutted?

As long as we give a good account of ourselves I'll be happy with that.

They're no where near as good a football team as us but they are a big hefty team put together to win the PL. They've done nothing in any other competition outside of that for the last 4 years. We are a little light and it showed in the game against Dundee, not by much against them but, it did show none the less. If they come out and play against us then we'll rip them apart. I don't think that's how they'll set up to play us. Delilah will want to keep it tight, hit on the break and create set pieces.

Here's how I think it will go they'll keep it tight for the first 5-10 mins then they wont do as they've been told. Their egos will get the better of them especially if Brown has anything to do with it. He'll go after Halliday as he is they only one who has been seen to react this season. So Andy will need to be smart in the heed about it. When they've got the ball they'll play up to the box and chuck themselves on the deck or round to the flanks for corners from challenges and deflections. They'll kick, push and pull at anything that moves I'd expect our team to be nursing a fair amount of bruising by half time. If we can survive that onslaught and play around them then we'll give a good account of ourselves and that'll do for me.