A wee snippet of today's training.......

Thanks FS that was excellent to watch.

Yesterday was a "light session" due to today's game.

Nonetheless was very interesting to watch and quite intense and competitive at times.

Players seemed to enjoy it and were very focused, it's clear that what they are doing in training is carried onto the pitch.

Nonetheless was very interesting to watch and quite intense and competitive at times.

Players seemed to enjoy it and were very focused, it's clear that what they are doing in training is carried onto the pitch.

Are Trainings open FS or did you have a special pass to get in?

I think it is obvious when you watch us during a game that it is a product of the training ground,football really is a simple game!.

Are Trainings open FS or did you have a special pass to get in?

Training is normally on the outdoors pitch and is, for the most part, private.

FS got a bonus because they were training inside on this occasion.

I'm jealous.... When I was there last week all I got to see were the sports scientist guys setting drills up for the analytics. I did, however, get to congratulate Jordan Thompson on his belter for Airdrie last weekend. Nice lad.

I think it is obvious when you watch us during a game that it is a product of the training ground,football really is a simple game!.

I snuck a peek at a training session back in October after watching the U20's train. It was amazing how intense they were and that was at the end of the session. I watched McCrorie clear a ball off the line with a lunging clearance.... only to witness Waghorn screaming for Warburton to give him a penalty for handball.

The intensity was an absolute joy to watch. As was the quality to be fair (though I couldn't see much as I was peeking through a side fence from the Academy side :D