Season ticket renewal soon

Hi all, as I'm sure will be the case for most season ticket holders, I received an email today advising renewal details will be announced soon. The purpose of today's email is to let you select whether you'd like to submit your renewal online as opposed to a physical form.

Does anyone know if it's possible to request a seat change via the online renewal form? I'm currently near the back of Govan Rear and wouldn't mind moving a bit closer to the front but I'm not sure if this type of action would be available on the online renewal.

Dear Bearger,

As you'll know, it’s that time of year again and you will soon be able to renew your season ticket for the 2016-17 season. We'll be announcing prices and the on-sale date in the near future.

The quickest and easiest way for supporters to renew their season ticket is to do so online which is why we’d like to provide your renewal information to you online where possible for your own convenience.

If you are happy to receive your renewal information via email only (and NOT be sent a renewal form via the post) please indicate this by opting in and clicking the below link.

***RECEIVE INFO ONLINE ONLY***

If you do not wish to renew online and would prefer to receive your renewal form via the post, no action is required.

Changed my seat last year but had to do through ticket office personally but that was because I asked for a specific seat so had to wait to see if was available luckily the person it belonged to did not renew so was successful.

So go into ticket office if you can they are very helpful.

Changed my seat last year but had to do through ticket office personally but that was because I asked for a specific seat so had to wait to see if was available luckily the person it belonged to did not renew so was successful.

So go into ticket office if you can they are very helpful.

Thanks for the advice mate, I'm pretty much in the same boat with only wanting a seat in a specific area so I'll take it up with the ticket office after I submit my renewal.