Scottish semi-final ticket ballot result today

Dear Mr Ian1964

Rangers No:

I am delighted to inform you that you have been successful in the ballot for a ticket for the above fixture.

Ticket prices are £18 for adults and £7 for concessions. Payment for your ticket should be made no later than Wednesday 6 April and can be made via the Ticket Hotline on 0871 702 1972 (Option 1, calls cost 13ppm plus network extras), online at http://www.rangers.co.uk or in person at the Ticket Centre.

Please be aware that you must select either ‘Special Delivery’ or ‘hold for collection’ when paying for your ticket as these are the only available options due to SFA rules prohibiting match ticket reprinting for games at Hampden Park.

Should you choose to collect your ticket please bring your smartcard(s) as proof of ID.

Yours sincerely,

Ticket Operations Manager

Rangers Ticket Centre

I was gona say I would swap any lottery winnings of millions for a brief, or give a kidney, but that will be pushing it guys

Fingers crossed my stomach is churning

Take the lottery money and buy a ticket on the black market.;)

? I would need too! I had 2 chances as well as sit in family section and was told if the child no came up I could swap by TO.

Anyway, that's life. Rangers not in my good books anyway as asked if I could give Broxi a present to hand to my niece before game on tue(it's her birthday and Broxi always in fam section hanging about) and had no reply from them.

Not great customer service, but I guess they are busy.

Enjoy the game the guys with tickets for semi, I will be unable to watch it, nerves will be shot to prices in front of a telly?

A very nice lady from Rangers just been in touch, I will give her a call re my Neice and Broxi Bear at 4pm. Will let you know how it goes. Maybe I was a bit quick to jump the gun? Hope we can sort something, my wee Neice has had a really hard time since her Auntie(my missus) passed very suddenly last year.

Hope Broxi can give her a big smile for her birthday ??

A very nice lady from Rangers just been in touch, I will give her a call re my Neice and Broxi Bear at 4pm. Will let you know how it goes. Maybe I was a bit quick to jump the gun? Hope we can sort something, my wee Neice has had a really hard time since her Auntie(my missus) passed very suddenly last year.

Hope Broxi can give her a big smile for her birthday

Sorry to hear of your wifes passing coop. Wishing you solace from my family to yours !!