Player Ratings and MoM poll

The difference in the goalies was the difference in the match - but that could be said even if McGregor had made NO saves of note !

Just because one keeper was pish doesn't automatically mean the other should get MOTM.

McGregor DID have a couple of outstanding saves, the one from Fletcher (I think) and then Brown - the one from Brown he couldn't have timed any better.

Although, the game was ended as a contest when their keeper lost that goal and then within about 2 minutes McGregor had that outstanding save. Had that been Klos we would have been talking about the keeper earning us points. As it is McGregor we still look for his faults before his positives.

I still voted Hutton - but what muppet voted Prso ?

Just because one keeper was pish doesn't automatically mean the other should get MOTM.

McGregor DID have a couple of outstanding saves, the one from Fletcher (I think) and then Brown - the one from Brown he couldn't have timed any better.

i never said it was - as your second paragraph shows. had mcgregor not made *several* important saves their goalie's arse ups could have been meaningless.

Voted Weir, strong defensive performance. Honourable mentions to Hutton, McGregor and Adam.

all scots, but, then, that wouldn't be hard in our team would it?!!!

*self-congratulation*.

i never said it was - as your second paragraph shows. had mcgregor not made *several* important saves their goalie's arse ups could have been meaningless.

I know you didn't say it was Barry - just pointing out the obvious.