Osasuna team for thursday, (no Soldado)

This is the team that Osasuna were trying out in training with this morning.

Not full strengh.

Soldado is out for thursday and Milosoevic can´t play in 2nd leg either.

4-1-4-1

Ricardo

Izquierdo,Cuéllar, Miguel Flaño, Monreal,

Nekouman

David López, Raúl García, Muñoz, Juanlu

Webó

This is pretty likely to be the team on thursday.

Below is team that lost on sunday

13Ricardo

19Corrales

14Josetxo

7Cruchaga

17Javier Flaño (Juanlu 81' )

24Nekounam

10Puñal

12Juanfran

16David López

18Soldado (Webó 69' )

9Milosevic (Raúl García 23' )

Only 3, including keeper that started their last league is in the training ground "team" for thursday.

So they are not really taking this game seriously, goood and lets punish them for it

Is this the right conclusion? Not disagreeing with Fraser, I don't know their squad, a few names aside. Maybe they were resting players in teh league game.

Punal, captain (I think) is suspended. If Milsoevic and Soldado are out surely that must help.

How did you get this info Buster?

Is this the right conclusion? Not disagreeing with Fraser, I don't know their squad, a few names aside. Maybe they were resting players in teh league game.

Punal, captain (I think) is suspended. If Milsoevic and Soldado are out surely that must help.

How did you get this info Buster?

Their website and sapnish press.

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/osasuna/es/desarrollo/746666.html

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/osasuna/es/desarrollo/746675.html

Did they lose at the weekend?

Maybe the manager was annoyed after the weekend game and dropped half the players cause they played badly.

Yes they lost.

No, he´s more concerned at their energy levels, not playing guys carrying knocks etc. This all connected with prioritising the league as they´re on the edge of the relegation battle.

He did the same in the spanish cup-tie last mid-week.

I said this is what he´d do a while back

http://www.gersnetonline.net/vb/showthread.php?t=3269

BTW this time will still be a BIG improvement on Hapoel.

:thup:

Btw take it you can read Spanish.

Still cant take anything for granted, but any edge we can get, such as them playing a weakened team and not focusing on this game has to be taken.

:thup:

Btw take it you can read Spanish.

Still cant take anything for granted, but any edge we can get, such as them playing a weakened team and not focusing on this game has to be taken.

Yes, speak the lingo, live in the south of spain mate

The team that they send out will be focused mate.

We got to get inamongst this lot from the start, not let them settle and start to knock the ball about.

The preverbial "early goal" would be most welcome.

Might prove a frustrating night if we aren�´t in the lead by half-time.

As i said in a previous post, we cannot take a Spanish team lightly, we're no great shakes ourselves, make no mistake it's going to be tough, but i think we need/want it more, so we really should get into them from the start, that in turn gets the fans up and give our players a lift, and if they're not taking this game too seriously, which i doubt, then they won't want to know, HOPEFULLY......!!!!!!!, A CLEAN SHEET IS WHAT WE WANT.