Wings Over Liverpoool

Very good post, but why the need for the first paragraph mentioning that eejit ?

Simple BG - he is the only person I have heard, unconnected with the enquiry, who continues to blame the Liverpool fans - despite the Jury's inquest verdict.

Simple BG - he is the only person I have heard' date=' unconnected with the enquiry, who continues to blame the Liverpool fans - despite the Jury's inquest verdict.[/quote']

Mmm ok then.

For many of us the refusal of Wings Over Scotland, aka Rev. Stuart Campbell, to accept the truth or facts is nothing new. However his continued apportioning of blame for the Hillsborough disaster on Liverpool fans themselves – despite the ruling of the Hillsborough inquest jury only last week – marks a new low, even by his normally low standards.

Mmm ok then.

For many of us the refusal of Wings Over Scotland, aka Rev. Stuart Campbell, to accept the truth or facts is nothing new. However his continued apportioning of blame for the Hillsborough disaster on Liverpool fans themselves – despite the ruling of the Hillsborough inquest jury only last week – marks a new low, even by his normally low standards.

And I stand by that.

In fact I remember someone in this thread actually referring to him as an "eejit"

He's a first class prize plum. He rakes thousands in donations from gullible followers whilst sitting in his house in Bath, England being such a figurehead for independence followers. Couldn't make it up..Nice article D'art

He's a first class prize plum. He rakes thousands in donations from gullible followers whilst sitting in his house in Bath, England being such a figurehead for independence followers. Couldn't make it up..Nice article D'art

Cheers BF.

I had a head to head with him on twitter several years ago - following one of my articles. At that time I had no knowledge of him & assuming he was a minister of the cloth I was polite and respectful towards him despite the fairy insidious nature of his comments regarding our club. I pointed out to him the precedents set by UEFA etc towards Fiorentina and Bohemians Prague but to no avail. He blocked me shortly thereafter.

I see his blog from January this year continues to peddle this new club nonsense, despite the various authoritive rulings, along with support for Haggerty and Spiers over the debacle which saw Spiers lose his job.

And I stand by that.

In fact I remember someone in this thread actually referring to him as an "eejit"

Cheers BF.

I had a head to head with him on twitter several years ago - following one of my articles. At that time I had no knowledge of him & assuming he was a minister of the cloth I was polite and respectful towards him despite the fairy insidious nature of his comments regarding our club. I pointed out to him the precedents set by UEFA etc towards Fiorentina and Bohemians Prague but to no avail. He blocked me shortly thereafter.

I see his blog from January this year continues to peddle this new club nonsense' date=' despite the various authoritive rulings, along with support for Haggerty and Spiers over the debacle which saw Spiers lose his job.[/quote']

I said he was an eejit and I stand by that. He also blocked me on Twitter, in fact he blocks anyone who questions or disagrees with him.

I still don't get why you mentioned him in the excellent original post.

I said he was an eejit and I stand by that. He also blocked me on Twitter, in fact he blocks anyone who questions or disagrees with him.

I still don't get why you mentioned him in the excellent original post.

People like him deserve to be exposed and subsequently shunned by everyone who harbours any sense of perspective or decency.

People like him deserve to be exposed and subsequently shunned by everyone who harbours any sense of perspective or decency.

We are going round in circles here. I understand your opinions on him, he's not my favourite guy either. I just don't understand why you felt the need to mention this eejit in an excellent post on Hillsborough. Will leave it at that.