Rangers target Matthew Knox: I'm a Celtic fan and my hero is Henrik Larsson ...

He is a Celtic fan but not from a family who follow them,in a way I might have been a Partick Thistle supporter as first game I ever was taken to was Rangers v Partick Thistle in early sixties Rangers won so here I am today.

With Livi looking likely to be relegated I can't see us upping our offer by much now.

PS: He's more of an attacking midfield/second striker at the moment. That's where he played against us and he was certainly effective.

I thought he was rubbish against us other than one good cross for the goal but I have heard a lot of good things about him and certainly wouldnt judge him on a dead rubber end of season match at a level above his ability for now. If I judged all our players by their performance in the Livvy game, they wouldnt get much of a better write-up than last season's duds!

I notice he was warming the bench last night along with that other wunderkind Charlie Telfer. Stranraer stuck five goals past Livingston last night and they couldn't get in the starting 11? Livingston are in genuine danger of going out of business, again, so you wouldn't think they'd be too hard to do a deal with.