Lionbrand/Stan Gordon statement

Lifted from FF:

almeyda

almeyda is offline 1st Team Regular

24-12-2007

Default Re: James Doleman trying to cause trouble regarding the Lionbrand tops

Settle down ladies.

The lionbrand is quite easy to understand if you just take it nice and easy and don't make it complicated.

We were formed from an idea that came from a thread on here about doing our own strips.

When we seen the positive feedback it was clear this would turn into something bigger. We knew the risks, abuse and effort it would take to even do 50 strips never mind thousands upon thousands.

For those asking, the strips we sell can be quite obviously broken down into various subsections or different routes of you like.

The new 16/17 range cash will be ringfenced and donated by us to club 1872 as long as the cash goes into the club directly either by share issue or by projects. That they have guaranteed us so as per usual the club benefits.

The Fernando ricksen tops 100% of all profits go direct to the man himself.

All other tops/Polos/hats/women's merchandise will be invested directly into the club in the way in which I believe the club receive 100% of the money. Season tickets, Matchday tickets, youth development donations, Rangers lotto etc etc

To make this 100% clear I get ZERO payment for doing the lionbrand merchandise. The suppliers obviously have to be paid but 100% of all profits made on every single top ( around the £10 mark after costs) go to where we state they do.

Various RSCs/lionbrand customers/good causes and and social media followers are the recipients of the season tickets, Matchday tickets etc. My thinking behind this is that the RSCs had a tough time when the crowds went down under the Rats leadership so I wanted to give something back to them. It's not much but a free ticket is better than nothing. Same with the lionbrand customers, we picked random email addresses/packages and sent out STs to people thanking them for supporting us. Good causes speak for themselves doesn't it or do I need to explain that one too?

Another point to make is that the LIonbrand is not run by fans groups, members of fans groups or any secret organisation from within the club. It's me, my suppliers and friends that I ask for advice and help from on an almost daily basis :-) hahahaha

There is no cloak and dagger approach to what we do. I take the safety and security of myself and my family very seriously due to being in the armed forces. Hence why my ugly mug isn't plastered everywhere. If that's an issue to anyone then im afraid that's nothing I can help you with.

Obviously they didn't but the proceeds went to our injured and killed soldiers

Nowhere does it state that H4H received any monies from lionbrand unless I missed it,the H4H shirts appear to have been removed from lionbrand website,is this because of the well publicised email from H4H HQ ?

Nowhere does it state that H4H received any monies from lionbrand unless I missed it,the H4H shirts appear to have been removed from lionbrand website,is this because of the well publicised email from H4H HQ ?

yes but obviously they didn't have permission from Help for Heroes on the tee shirts they printed.. The point is they were donated free to the guy who sold them at the games, and all the money went to the Lee rigby fund

Lionbrand were out of pocket to support this worthy cause

Edited by colinstein

Stan/Pewee is a deflection in this tawdry saga,has H4H received any monies from lionbrand for the shirts now removed and previously sold from lionbrand website,the above post categorically states all profits to the club.

H4H care even though you obviously don't.

Just like you obviously don't care about anything but a line no one here is interested in?

We're on the cusp of a new season with a lot of new signings. THAT'S what we care about. I'm sure you can find plenty other forums you can create an account on as you just did here where they will join in with you and you can all rave away happily together.

Try the hibs.net forum for a start. Glad to be of help.

Edited by JFK-1

brexit:

If you have any issues with LB, please take it to them on Twitter or the fella on who runs it on FF.

It seems to me Stan's reply appears to explain the HFH confusion and while that was regrettable, it seems to have been resolved between the charity, LB and the Celtic fans who appear to be championing the non-issue.