Latest Sky Sports & BT Sport selections

The latest batch of Ladbrokes Premiership games to be shown live on Sky Sports and BT Sport have now been confirmed.

BBC ALBA selections for the Ladbrokes Championship during September (there will be no August picks) will be announced shortly.

Saturday August 20, 2016

Ladbrokes Premiership

St Johnstone v Celtic

Live on BT Sport, kick-off 12.15pm

Friday August 26, 2016

Ladbrokes Premiership

Kilmarnock v Rangers

Live on BT Sport, kick-off 7.45pm

Saturday September 10, 2016

Ladbrokes Premiership

Celtic v Rangers

Live on Sky Sports, kick-off 12 noon

Sunday September 18, 2016

Ladbrokes Premiership

Dundee v Aberdeen

Live on Sky Sports, kick-off 12 noon

Sunday September 18, 2016

Ladbrokes Premiership

Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Celtic

Live on BT Sport, kick-off 3.00pm

Sunday September 25, 2016

Ladbrokes Premiership

Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on Sky Sports, kick-off 1.00pm

Read more at http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/latest-sky-sports-amp-bt-sport-selections/#7dOp8QLVoBjQrKXK.99

Edited by ian1964

Makes me think about my CCC mandate how are you expected to get to sheep country for 1.00pm on a Sunday if allocated a ticket Kilmarnock slightly less awkward but Friday night is a crap move.Game against the manks earlier kick-off better idea anyway.

Makes me think about my CCC mandate how are you expected to get to sheep country for 1.00pm on a Sunday if allocated a ticket Kilmarnock slightly less awkward but Friday night is a crap move.Game against the manks earlier kick-off better idea anyway.

Aberdeen is 144 miles and takes 3 hours to drive. A bus would probably take 4 hours. Leaving at 7.30-8.00 on a Sunday should get you up there on time. The advantage is you are back home 2 hours earlier.

The train takes about 3hrs 30 if you take the 7.54 train you get into aberdeen at 11.24.

So the answer to your Question is that you will need to leave between 07.30 - 08.00 to have a safe bit of time over.

Aberdeen is 144 miles and takes 3 hours to drive. A bus would probably take 4 hours. Leaving at 7.30-8.00 on a Sunday should get you up there on time. The advantage is you are back home 2 hours earlier.

The train takes about 3hrs 30 if you take the 7.54 train you get into aberdeen at 11.24.

So the answer to your Question is that you will need to leave between 07.30 - 08.00 to have a safe bit of time over.

If you live in central Scotland..

It's a lot further if you live In southern Scotland, N Ireland or England

The odds of getting a ticket for Pittodrie on the CCCS will probably be about 20/1.

It's Aberdeen you'd be travelling to not Vladivostock, it's motorway or dual carriageway the entire way they've even filled most but not all of the potholes.

Lucky it's not north of Aberdeen where the SNP have decreed the top layer of tarmac is only optional and we're not worthy of it.

Thanks for timetables travel info etc. but my gripe is moving games from a Saturday for the pittance IMO that Scottish get for TV screening.I really do feel sorry for fans with poor travel connections outwith central belt as Sunday services tend to be more difficult to arrange.