deemed an 'innappropriate (sp)' song by Strathclyde Police today. Told Rangers fans to stop singing it or there would be arrests. Also, 2 young lads, aged about 14 were thrown out for having a 'Big Jock Knew' banner.

It appears that in Jhoke McConnells Scotland, telling the truth is now a crime punishable by arrest.

Wonder if any action will be taken against Fhat Bhoy Shlim for kicking a water bottle into the Rangers dug-out of the Tim who throw a missile? Whats that, they still not found the Tim who throw the lighter at Ricksen, you're joking right.......:admin:

Cammy F

deemed an 'innappropriate (sp)' song by Strathclyde Police today. Told Rangers fans to stop singing it or there would be arrests. Also, 2 young lads, aged about 14 were thrown out for having a 'Big Jock Knew' banner.

It appears that in Jhoke McConnells Scotland, telling the truth is now a crime punishable by arrest.

Wonder if any action will be taken against Fhat Bhoy Shlim for kicking a water bottle into the Rangers dug-out of the Tim who throw a missile? Whats that, they still not found the Tim who throw the lighter at Ricksen, you're joking right.......:admin:

Cammy F

Had enough of your paranoia Cammy! :mad:

:D

Shouldn't really be joking, the joke is that we don't have the same rights as other fans.

Cammy F

Its a fukin joke the way we get treated ... i got pushed out the road by a police man! for standing in his road no tap to say move or nowt!!! just questioned him on why he is a wanker.

Del.

Guest loyal and blue
Had enough of your paranoia Cammy! :mad:

to late i caught your last line , where we were seated about 5 from the front the exact same thing happened no tims in europe and you will be arrested i am sorry but this smacks of if not but very close to Gestapo tatics for people that do not go to football should also be woried , last time that this type of tatic was applied by the police was M Thatchers storm troopers during the miner strike by God it hard to be one of J Thomson bairns in a multicultraism

Scotland

:D

The hole Rangers end should have sang the song, it would have been funny seeing the polis trying to arrest 7500.

On another note, I listened to the Jim Traynor phone in on sunday morning, its alwasy amusing while Im having my breakfast to hear the drunken tims call in. But it took about 40 mins before a Rangers fan got on to mention the bus incident in Milan.

Traynor totally swept it under the carpet and said it cant be compared to Villareal coz the window never broke!! I was fizzing - it is totally the same situation and there was intent to brake the window - did the guy throwing it honestly know he wasnt going to brake the window!!! :ffs:

Whats that, they still not found the Tim who throw the lighter at Ricksen, you're joking right.......:admin:

Cammy F

It was the wee brother of a guy i goto uni with that threw the lighter at Ricksen, met him a few times, he is a wee ned.

It was the wee brother of a guy i goto uni with that threw the lighter at Ricksen, met him a few times, he is a wee ned.

If thats true, why don't you give his name to Strathclydes finest - they've been searching 2 years for him

Cammy F