Bid for a signed jersey and aid The Rangers Graves Restoration Project.

The top bid still stands at £400.

To bid for the jersey please send an email to thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com

The bidding process will close at 5pm on Monday 25th July and the winning bid announced.

Every penny raised will go to restore the final resting places of those Rangers men who helped form and build our unique Club.

The signed top has been delivered today to the gentleman who placed the top bid of £400.

Every penny of this will go to restoring the final resting places of those men who formed and built our great Club.

Watch out for another signed top which we'll invite bids for very soon.

While we are congratulating the winner let's all be winners and get on to the Gallant pioneers/graves restoration website and donate what you can to this worthy project,I already have on what I can afford.

Great work is also being done by them and if you are able to bid and lose why not donate what your bid was to this project.:tu::tu:

While we are congratulating the winner let's all be winners and get on to the Gallant pioneers/graves restoration website and donate what you can to this worthy project,I already have on what I can afford.

Great work is also being done by them and if you are able to bid and lose why not donate what your bid was to this project.:tu::tu:

I already have and done the sponsored walk which went from Flesher's Haugh to Burnbank to Kinning Park to 1st Ibrox to present Ibrox. It was a great day, topped of by a Gers victory.?