To be a Rangers fan is to be sectarian?

It's what Joke and his cohorts want.

Go on about a non(or minimal issue) to hide the bigger problems of poverty, health and crime which his administration will not address.

Been saying this for absolutely ages, but how so many cannot spot it is amazing.

Also wanted to talk about the "discriminatory abuse" Nakamura received.

Was shocked, appalled and down right amazed that a "journalist" in a national newspaper, the Sun, lifted the nonsesne re: the Dambusters from Celtic fan sites. I'm not even going to go into all the reasons why it is idiotic, but the man who wrote this peice, Thomas something or other, is quite possibly the dumbest, must redarded idiot ever to be paid to write for a living. Either that or he is the most bitter Celtic fan around. Actually fuming at this absolute arsehole of a person.

It seems all journalists are now prepared to pint down right lies and fabricate bullshit stories to have a dig at our fans and club. This man should also be banned from Ibrox forever.

Murray get your bloody finger out on this one! Enough is enough.

Another great thread :)

As for Jhoke, well it summed him up for me that despite all his lip service about sectarianism in Scotland, he has refused to look at the organisation splitting up children in their early years .... the catholic church!

How about it Jhoke, fancy scrapping their schools? No? Oh, i wonder why!

Guest brother426

The scrutiny we are under is so intense that we are constantly having to defend ourselves.....i just wonder if the mod of the CoS had the balls to ask cardinal punch a pape what the fuck he was talkin about when he made that statement and how did he think it was helping the issue...i know madly fanciful but i'm a dreamer....

'kill a ****** before i die'? you couldnt make it up...unfortunately they do...

The Minority of the small minded Roman is what controls the Scottish Mhedia and the Politics in Scotland. Only 800,000 Romans in Scotland and yet they seem to have every official at there beck and call. I am not living in Scotland anymore, for which I am truly thankful. I don't think I could adjust to it ever again.

I am not saying that Romans should not have a say, but to be ensuring the persecution of the Majority with clear double standards is indicative of S.A. and Apartheid. It is not only supported wholeheartidly from school to work/politics and sport, it is now " the way".

Racism, Religious intolerance, bigotry..... look no further than the Catholic school near you, or the apparently Scottish, but Irish, but Scottish football club in the East End. And then go to Glasgow City Council... It is all there for you to see! Don't forget any Mhedia broadcaster/outlet.

"Thank Fook I don't live in it" Loyal