Have we, as a support, ever found ourselves in a predicament such as the one that faces us at this moment in time? We have an owner (Chairman, custodian, call him what you like) who is running our club into the ground and who is content to sit back and watch us suffer at the hands of political policing, campaigned attacks from media with an agenda and off course, our friends from UEFA.

Firstly, Iââ?¬â?¢ll say something that is as controversial as the problems that we face. I donââ?¬â?¢t think that enough of us really care about Mr Murrayââ?¬â?¢s mismanagement or the ââ?¬Ë?political policingââ?¬â?¢ that has been more and more evident on our travels in Scotland for the last 3-4 years.

So before we can go about righting the wrongs, we have to engage the ââ?¬Ë?silent majorityââ?¬â?¢ of Rangers fans and open their eyes to the severe problems we face both from within and out-with the Rangers boardroom.

As ââ?¬Ë?One Voiceââ?¬â?¢ we can not be ignored in the corridors of power be it at Ibrox of The Scottish Parliament. The RST have thus far been the only ââ?¬Ë?publicââ?¬â?¢ voice of the support and are in constant dialogue with Mr Murray and after the OF game, have asked for a meeting with the police of the policing of said OF game.

However, the direction should be coming from within Ibrox. Our owner should be the one that is asking the police why they removed Union Flags from Rangers fans, why they told certain fans that singing Rule Britannia and No Tims In Europe was ââ?¬Ë?sectarianââ?¬â?¢. Our owner should be asking why Rangers fans were 90% more likely to be arrested than Craptic fans at OF game at The Towers. Instead, Dodgy Dave thinks a ââ?¬Ë?dignified silenceââ?¬â?¢ will get us answers.

All our ills off and on the pitch point directly back to Dodgy Dave. However, he (God knows how) still retains ionic status amongst the majority of fans. Until we change this misconception, we are farting against thunder and our team will continually go backwards on the pitch and it will come to a day where it will be deemed sectarian if you say that you support Rangers.

Now That�s What I Call Sectarian

Beep, Beep here comes the offended bus with Timmy as driver and Jhoke McConnell as ticket collector. After our narrow, but enjoyable victory of the forces of evil, it appears that Timmy, with help from his cohorts in parliament and the media have found a whole lot of new stuff to be offended by ;

The Bouncy ââ?¬â?? although been done for years by Bears, Timmy has informed everyone whoââ?¬â?¢ll listen that it celebrates a murder of a catholic in Belfast.

The Union Flag ââ?¬â?? yip, the only country in the world where the flag of foreign countries is more welcome and less ââ?¬Ë?offensiveââ?¬â?¢ than OUR OWN flag

The National Anthem ââ?¬â?? 90,000 Irish men and woman stood in respect of GSTQ at Crooke Park ââ?¬â?? pity the plastic paddies at Parkhead donââ?¬â?¢t have the same respect as those they claim to ââ?¬Ë?portrayââ?¬â?¢

Punch a Pape ââ?¬â?? No, not one of Stu Francis catchphrases from Crackerjack but apparently a past time of all us big bad Presbyterians

Kill A ****** Before I die ââ?¬â?? a song that lives only in Timmyââ?¬â?¢s head.

The Dam-busters ââ?¬â?? No sorry, its not the Dam-busters that weââ?¬â?¢ve been doing for years, this is a new version that is done to offend Nakard-motor.

Honestly, if Tim�s didn�t exist you couldn�t make them up. But this is what we are up against. These lies are printed on craptic websites and picked up by journalists and the next thing we know, they are making news headlines and taken as FACT. What does our club do about it? Nothing, they shrug their shoulders and hope that by not denying these lies, that the public will not listen to the peddlers of hate.

It is time that we realised that this mob of bigots (as that is what they are) will be offended by ANYTHING that we do or say (think I am paranoid? then care to explain how one goes about cutting grass into a ââ?¬Ë?sash designââ?¬â?¢?). If we donââ?¬â?¢t fight back highlighting their hypocrisy and their agendas then folks it wonââ?¬â?¢t be long until it is ââ?¬Ë?offensiveââ?¬â?¢ to walk down the street wearing a Rangers top.

Cammy F

Obviously we need Rangers FC to stand up to this on behalf of us, otherwise we are just going to be ignored and told we are just paranoid, the RST will be bringing this up at the next meeting i believe, but in the meantime what would you recommend we do ?

Great piece Cammy you come up alot with them and normally don't read them as i don't have time but i read that one and certainly enjoyed it.

Everything you say with i agree but shall i add in another thing

Celtic fans sing HULO ! HULO! with different words but if we start singing it with other words we would get slaughtered actualy Uefa don't even let us sing it with different words.

Guest brother426

the vigour with which timmy attacks Rangers is staggering...phone ins, websites, newspaper columns to the bitter bastards in pubs..its constant. Any reason is gleefully snapped up and if there's no more...then make it up!

IMO the BJK stuff really got to them and they've reacted with broad swipes at anything and everything Rangers...

They make out that there is no sectarian problem at celtic while we are kept on the back foot by their friends in the mhedia...we all know who they are...

what can we do? join the RST and keep it strong to fight the good fight... challenge every timmy lie when you hear it...ask them for proof...they usually hate that and lapse back into stereotypes... i cant stand 'whataboutery' type arguments but sometimes its all they can understand

WATP