Bar 72 for tims game

http://rangers.co.uk/news/club/bar72-celtic-match/

I see the club are showing the OF game in both Bar 72 and Argyle House restaurant which is a clever initiative to be welcomed.

I am interested in going to this as I won't be going to the piggery anymore. My question is do they show this with Rangers tv commentary or just show sky with the bitter duo of Crocker & Walker? If it's the latter I won't bother going, just watch it in the house on mute, but if it's Tom Miller & guest I will go.

Anyone know before I tRy to get through on the phone?

Have to agree almost certainly sky. I somewhat doubt they would be signing up for a Rangers TV stream for a match not even at Ibrox and they're trying to attract an audience from either side of the divide. It would make no sense to sign up to a stream that would be expected to have a bias towards one side or the other.

You might argue that the sky commentary has bias commentators but it's presumed to be neutral while anything else is not.

Bar72 is inside our stadium JFK-1, and is most certainly not trying to attract a neutral audience. I don't think our rivals infatuation with all thing Rangers extends to going to Ibrox to watch an OF game being played at Parkhead!

I am happy to hear a commentary from our perspective instead of the opposite on offer from Sky.

Will phone Ibrox on Monday to find out.