Adrian Durham in fine form on Talksport

17:00 - 17:30 show.

Skip to 20 mins.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1473433200#

Thx for that. I don't get to listen to these shows very often.

I'm sitting here having a beer with an Italian, a Portuguese, a Venezualan, an American and myself.

They couldn't believe that last phone call at 17:25. Comedy gold.

The point is, it doesn't matter where you come from everybody knows we are the same club - except the numpties it would seem.

He makes the same good point he did back when we were promoted. Why would a 'footballing fan' want to deny a fellow fans devotion for his club and it's history? Just shows timmy up for the hater he is, bitter from being in our shadow, nothing to do with football.

They just keep repeaing the new club nonsense hoping people will start to believe it.

Both the UEFA and SPFL websites clearly show Rangers history from 1872 to present day.

Maybe there are more IT-illiterate yahoos than we thought

That's just the way they are though,deny,deflect,they believe their own lies,no joking they just tell a lie and keep telling the lie until they believe the lie!,wierd people