Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley

Man Utd 2-0 Swansea

Everton 2-1 Chelsea

Middlesbrough 0-3 Man City

Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal

Watford 2-3 Liverpool

Edited by Gribz

Man City and Man United were dire last night

And a lot to do with the so called best managers on the planet. They have both spent silly amounts of money yet will need about 300 Million each again.

Pep's style just wont cut it in the Premier League unless he gets Messi, Suarez and Robben plus a proper goalkeeper.

Jose just doesnt know how to let the handbrake off. He is a master at defending but has no idea how to hit teams.

If Chelsea add the centre half from Juventus then say Vidal from Munich and Lukaku they will still beat both Manchester sides. Tottenham are punching above their weight but doing so immensely with no world beaters. They are awesome at the back but if they added say Isco and Reus to that team then they will be serious contenders.

Here are the EPL results this weekend.

Southampton 2-0 Hull

Stoke 2-1 West Ham

Sunderland 0-1 Bournemouth

West Brom 1-2 Leicester

Crystal Palace 2-0 Burnley

Man Utd 2-0 Swansea

Everton 1-2 Chelsea

Middlesbrough 0-3 Man City

Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal

Watford 0-2 Liverpool

Quite fancy that.

"Aberdeen nil, Heart of Midlothian, one.

Motherwell two, Dundee, two.

Celtic nil, Rangers five.

Wa ha ha ha, WATP, GIRUY ya f*n**ns

Ahem.

Partick Thistle one, Kilmarnock one."

Would they ask me back next week?

Southampton 1-1 Hull

Stoke 1-1 West Ham

Sunderland 1-0 Bournemouth

West Brom 2-1 Leicester

Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley

Unbelievable Jeff. The games I bet on lost and the other 3 I got right I didnt touch. I had a $70 double on Sunderland and West brom.

Edited by Gribz

Liverpool lost out in midweek but are the winners yesterday if they beat Watford. Both Manchester clubs dropping points and it still give Arsenal a lifeline of top 4 but they are running out of games. I think Liverpool and City will finish 3rd and 4th as Uniteds run in is terrible and they have huge injury list. They still have to go to North London twice.

Chelsea will be champions now, they wont lose twice. West Brom away is their hardest game but WBA have been on the beach since March.

Swansea or Hull to go down...I just get a hint Swansea will sneak out of it.

Chelsea were back to their best yesterday and spurs won their last ever north London derby against the gunners and the special one's lot failed to close the gap

Liverpool lost out in midweek but are the winners yesterday if they beat Watford. Both Manchester clubs dropping points and it still give Arsenal a lifeline of top 4 but they are running out of games. I think Liverpool and City will finish 3rd and 4th as Uniteds run in is terrible and they have huge injury list. They still have to go to North London twice.

Chelsea will be champions now, they wont lose twice. West Brom away is their hardest game but WBA have been on the beach since March.

Swansea or Hull to go down...I just get a hint Swansea will sneak out of it.

I agree with all of that, but I think Hull will just sneak it. I'd be happy for either to survive, though, as I like their managers; it'd be interesting to see what they can do over a full season.