Big Sam's in trouble...again

England should be going for someone along the lines of Wenger, Hiddink etc. I don't necessarily mean these specific people, but managers experienced at the highest level.

Steve Bruce, Glenn Hoddle, Gareth Southgate, *insert dud English manager* need not apply.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I agree with most of what you're saying, though going for a foreign manger is a no brainer for me. Premiership clubs get foreign managers for a reason.

Regarding Capello, statistically he has the best record of any English manager.

That must depend what statistic you look at surely.

In perspective the scandal means quite a few are going to be implicated and some heads will role but as SKY/BT and the rest will still pay through the nose to show games and big money investors will continue continue to bankroll their"toys"so business will carry on as usual.

In any smaller league set ups clubs would fold right,left and centre or be banned from competing,but at least the corruption down there has been truly exposed.

I was on a public transport bus today (yawn) because the car is in for it's annual MOT test...read some of the 'Metro' free to all paper on the way home and it says Scotland could benefit from it in their quest for World Cup qualification!

I know Big Sam is away...are all their players away too? You'd think it reading the article, they even had a picture of the inscrutable wee ginger (going grey) sitting with a big smile along some kids!

Anything can happen in football of course, but to make that happen we would have a better chance if we changed our manager instead of them changing theirs!