Big Sam's in trouble...again

They spent a lot of money and tried the foreign manager. It didn't work. What they need to recognise is that hundreds of millions of pounds pouring into a league where the main aim is to simply remain in that top league one position above the relegation spot while spending over the odds to import foreign players does nothing for the national team.

The result is any English player who gains a national cap sees his value triple straight away.

Much like the manks they have an over-inflated value of their own worth. They will continue to get through to major competitions but will always fail when meeting a team of true professionals.

Their home sides are managed by foreigners. Big Sam was their last hope. Look to multi millions being spent on another foreigner taking charge.

I agree with most of what you're saying, though going for a foreign manger is a no brainer for me. Premiership clubs get foreign managers for a reason.

Regarding Capello, statistically he has the best record of any English manager.

They spent a lot of money and tried the foreign manager. It didn't work. What they need to recognise is that hundreds of millions of pounds pouring into a league where the main aim is to simply remain in that top league one position above the relegation spot while spending over the odds to import foreign players does nothing for the national team.

The result is any English player who gains a national cap sees his value triple straight away.

Much like the manks they have an over-inflated value of their own worth. They will continue to get through to major competitions but will always fail when meeting a team of true professionals.

Their home sides are managed by foreigners. Big Sam was their last hope. Look to multi millions being spent on another foreigner taking charge.

Don't take this to mean that I think there is the slightest chance this will happen but apparently Mark Warburton is being quoted at 20/1 for the job with Rodgers at 33/1

Personally I feel they will go for another home nations manager not necessarily English.

Allardyce is a plonker for doing this. Why would they even put any trust into agents in the first place.

I think the FA want Wenger badly and may wait for him next year.

I think they will go for Wenger. It'll cost them plenty though. But let's face it, a very large pay packet goes with that job no matter who takes it.