Scotzine no more.... what a shame.

I was saddened *cough, splutter, giggle* to see that the nom-acclaimed Scotzine "news" page is no more.

Goodbye to a badly masqueraded Rangers hating "football" page.

The main man graciously goes out threatening of "breaking a few legs".

Good riddance.

I'm sure we can all agree that Mr Muirhead and his "balanced" website will not be missed from a Rangers perspective.

If anyone read his "goodbye speech" you will have noticed the irony dripping throughout it. Sadly I suspect Mr Muirhead will not have seen the irony as he has tinted specs of a certain hue.

Only a personal opinion.... but good riddance to bad rubbish in my very humble opinion.

Don't be surprised to see it resurface though - we all know that Rangers haters can't walk away from hating Rangers for very long before they have to revert to type.

However, all this being said, it is probably best that we close the thread and thank our lucky stars that, for at least a while, we wont have to read his nonsensical ramblings about our beloved Club.

Closing the thread guys. Sorry.