Bar72 Screening Rangers v Celtic

Tuesday, 11 October 2016, 11:00

by Rangers Football Club

ON 23rd October 2016, Rangers take on Celtic in the highly anticipated Betfred semi-final at Hampden.

Ibrox Stadium is pleased to invite you to watch the game within the fantastic atmosphere of Bar 72. Tickets for Bar 72 cost £12 and include a pint and half-time pie. Hot food will also be available for sale. Doors open at 12:30pm and the bar will close at 5:00pm. Overs 18s only.

Alternatively, the Argyle House Restaurant will also be screening the game over a delicious, family-friendly three course carvery lunch.

Adults: £15.95

Children under 12: £7.95

Under 5s: FREE

To book tickets or make your reservation please call 0141 580 8996 between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, or email bar72screening@rangers.co.uk. Bookings are non-refundable.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/club/celtic-bar72-screening/

Edited by pete

The club sent an email a couple of days ago advertising the hospitality package for the match. "From £135" seems a tad excessive to me.

That was the "from" price for a 3 game package that included the tims game, not the price you would pay for ONLY the tims game. If £135 seems excessive to you (and to me!), it doesnt even tell the real story.

I booked this for my sister and her man for the last game at the scum hut. She said the atmosphere was good although she did say make sure you are early as seats are limited. Also the pie and pint thing is what it says, it is only a pint you can order, my sister didn't drink pints so her man ended up with two as they wouldn't do a glass of wine, she bought a drink.

It goes without saying it's not the cheapest place that go, but if your looking for a place to go with bears and a good atmosphere it's as good as any.

Oh, the pies are match day standard.......