Wallace the latest snub coming.

Tierney injured,Robertson injured,certain start for Wallace great for him "but wait" an unknown E****sh league player might be available and of course Muckgrew has started a game so problem solved.

Do yourself a favour Lee and tell the dwarf to FCUK OFF.:swear:

Not according to today's Sunday Mail.

By Gordon Waddell Stephen Kingsley (Swansea) set to challenge for left back spot and Muckgrew available? after second start following injury.

What are odds against Lee starting.

Edited by MacK1950
more info

Not according to today's Sunday Mail.

By Gordon Waddell Stephen Kingsley (Swansea) set to challenge for left back spot and Muckgrew available? after second start following injury.

What are odds against Lee starting.

They have just been called up for further back up. I'm not a fan of Strachan but it's logical. I'll await an opinion until he releases the starting line-up.

I don't think this is much of a snub. Wallace isn't that great.

It's all about opinions I know, but I do know that Falkirk could not believe their luck when Swansea came in with 400k for Kingsley who they rated average at best, a bit of a coward rest of the time.

Lee Wallace - went through a dip towards the end of last season and the beginning of this. Never hid even when his personal game was shit and I for one am delighted for him that the last couple of games

he has come back to showing how good a player he can really be.

Anyway, it was about 30 months ago I got talking to a guy in the airport in Ibiza and it turned out that he was part of a team in Edinburgh that had won their amateur league.

Lee Wallace was their coach and as a reward for their triumph he personally paid for a weeks holiday in Ibiza for the whole squad.

Wallace isn't that great ?

Great player and a great leader - he'll do for me......