New Betting Loophole – Quick & Easy Money With 'Profit Squad'

The initial training videos and tasks are all purley on new accounts however. There isnt much there to direct you if you are unable to follow the first few videos if you catch my drift

Fwiw. I do get it and will take a look to getting my foot on the ladder over the busy sporting weekend. Its just frustrating a lot of the training videos are a little usless if you cant follow along (due to be unable to claim neither 3 of the initial vids)

Have you found the training section? There's over 30 lessons there, and also a 60+ page ebook (for those who like to read!) that goes over everything in a lot of detail.

Even if you have the accounts open though, we still recommend watching the videos in the matched betting tutorial. So if you did this, and got lost along the way, please by all means tell us as much info as you can about what is confusing you, what you would like us to explain differently / additionally.

We're always looking for ways to improve our training - it's honestly pretty rare that we get any input on this now so we assume the training is to a good standard (many people tell us so) but I am sure there is still room for improvement, so keen to pick your brains on any input there.

Have you found the training section? There's over 30 lessons there, and also a 60+ page ebook (for those who like to read!) that goes over everything in a lot of detail.

Even if you have the accounts open though, we still recommend watching the videos in the matched betting tutorial. So if you did this, and got lost along the way, please by all means tell us as much info as you can about what is confusing you, what you would like us to explain differently / additionally.

We're always looking for ways to improve our training - it's honestly pretty rare that we get any input on this now so we assume the training is to a good standard (many people tell us so) but I am sure there is still room for improvement, so keen to pick your brains on any input there.

Thanks

Yes I did watch the training videos. (Well 1 or 2 still to go.)

Eventually found the pdf. Much more my style as i prefer to read than listen.

I will drop you a line soon with my initial feedback. I wouldnt say I got lost, more bored, not being able to follow along any of the initial tasks because of the new account stuff. I will reply better when I'm on my laptop and can take screenshots etc

Ok, quick update.

For my first round of bets I had to do the following:

Deposit £25 into Betfair (though that amount is up to you) and deposit £5 into Coral. My first bet lost at Coral but won at Betfair which loses me a nominal sum overall. This £5 bet unlocks £20 worth of free bets from Coral and this time I won with them (giving me £24) and lost with Betfair (£13.77 for a £10.76 stake). This means my overall balance is around £39 giving me £9 profit so far. It's worth noting you have to pay a small commission to Betfair on winning bets and I also use PayPal for deposit who also charge a small %age.

On Thursday I'll do the William Hill opening offer and report back where I am at the start of next week but, so far at least, I'm in the black as promised. Obviously you can choose to stake more and have a bigger profit as I'm trying to this cautiously given I'm a novice.

I completed the Coral and William Hill offer, I also done a bingo offer (cheeky bingo) and I've made over £50 profit. I've done the qualifying bet for Betfred so have a £30 free bet to use and Willie Hills emailed me with an offer of bet £10 get 3x£5 bets. Seems to be a winner, I'm using a separate bank account so I can play the long game with it and not have it effecting my day-to-day stuff.

I completed the Coral and William Hill offer, I also done a bingo offer (cheeky bingo) and I've made over £50 profit. I've done the qualifying bet for Betfred so have a £30 free bet to use and Willie Hills emailed me with an offer of bet £10 get 3x£5 bets. Seems to be a winner, I'm using a separate bank account so I can play the long game with it and not have it effecting my day-to-day stuff.

Awesome! Well done :) Glad to see your off to a good start!