New Betting Loophole – Quick & Easy Money With 'Profit Squad'

Tried to phone them 4 times , have emailed them , no answer , seems their dedicated manager is via a forum site

Did you sign up? The dedicated support is via email, the forum is merely a better place to ask some questions so you can pick the brains of other members. But any regular support can all be handled via email or over the phone.

Bad timing on the phone call as we're unable to take calls today but most days it's fine. It's easier if you arrange a call with us though, which can be done either daytime or evenings or weekends. Just not Wednesdays or Sundays unless pre-arranged.

Regarding it being time consuming, what gave you that impression? You should be able to make your first £15 in 15 minutes (as shown in the first video) generally you will find it all gets easier and faster the more you do it. Like learning any new skill there can be a bit of a learning curve, but show me another way to make £1k+per month that lets you get started within 15 minutes and we'll be impressed! I usually liken matched betting to learning to drive. You might spend 30 hours on driving lessons but once you finish it, you're not worrying about gears, mirrors and whatnot, it all sinks in and becomes 2nd nature.

The same is true for matched betting. Some people are making far more money than we state (but we try to keep it realistic/modest) so if it were difficult to make say £500/month then how would it be possible for some members to be making £4k+? The answer is, most people who have got passed the "learning the ropes" stage are able to make £500/month in just 1-2 hours per week. That's a significant hourly rate!

I'm interested in this, one quick question, when I click the link it's showing £15 per month not the £5 as said below or is that a mistake? It's not much either way but just checking first :)

SPECIAL OFFER FOR GERSNET MEMBERS ONLY!

If you sign up through the link below, not only will your first full month cost you a measly £5 (which can be earned back from your very first bet!) but we'll also give you a PERMANENT LIFETIME discount on our Quarterly membership. Costing under £10/month. To say our membership pays for itself is an understatement. Our average member who has been with us for over 3 months earn between £700-£1,500/month so you get full access to our video training, unlimited support, oddsmatcher and daily offer service all paid for with around 1% of your profits.

I'm interested in this, one quick question, when I click the link it's showing £15 per month not the £5 as said below or is that a mistake? It's not much either way but just checking first :)

SPECIAL OFFER FOR GERSNET MEMBERS ONLY!

If you sign up through the link below, not only will your first full month cost you a measly £5 (which can be earned back from your very first bet!) but we'll also give you a PERMANENT LIFETIME discount on our Quarterly membership. Costing under £10/month. To say our membership pays for itself is an understatement. Our average member who has been with us for over 3 months earn between £700-£1,500/month so you get full access to our video training, unlimited support, oddsmatcher and daily offer service all paid for with around 1% of your profits.

Try this one - we'll get the link in the OP ammended, thanks for letting us know.

Edited by Profit Squad

Did you sign up? The dedicated support is via email, the forum is merely a better place to ask some questions so you can pick the brains of other members. But any regular support can all be handled via email or over the phone.

Bad timing on the phone call as we're unable to take calls today but most days it's fine. It's easier if you arrange a call with us though, which can be done either daytime or evenings or weekends. Just not Wednesdays or Sundays unless pre-arranged.

Regarding it being time consuming, what gave you that impression? You should be able to make your first £15 in 15 minutes (as shown in the first video) generally you will find it all gets easier and faster the more you do it. Like learning any new skill there can be a bit of a learning curve, but show me another way to make £1k+per month that lets you get started within 15 minutes and we'll be impressed! I usually liken matched betting to learning to drive. You might spend 30 hours on driving lessons but once you finish it, you're not worrying about gears, mirrors and whatnot, it all sinks in and becomes 2nd nature.

The same is true for matched betting. Some people are making far more money than we state (but we try to keep it realistic/modest) so if it were difficult to make say £500/month then how would it be possible for some members to be making £4k+? The answer is, most people who have got passed the "learning the ropes" stage are able to make £500/month in just 1-2 hours per week. That's a significant hourly rate!

Hi and thanks for the reply , in general your spot on in all your claims , this definetly works , my problem with time is that I already have numerous betting accounts so many of the sign up won't work for me , it would require me to place small mug bets to get free bets or losing refunds and I simply don't have the time .

When I have more time I will definetly rejoin , just bad timing for me .

OK, I've completed the first free offer with Coral. All in all it took me around an hour to to follow the process for this (including watching 3 or 4 short videos). It was all fairly straightforward and I can see after the initial first few days of betting, the time involved will come down as I become more familar with the process. FWIW, I hardly ever bet normally so have no existing accounts and am a novice when it comes to matched betting generally.

I staked £25 with Betfair and £5 with Coral (with £20 of free bets) so we'll see where we go from here. I've got one game tonight and another on Saturday to follow and I assume I have to wait until these complete until I move to the next free William Hill offer, Joe? I think my profit is set to be £10 for these bets which seems OK to start and build up my Betfair liability.

OK, I've completed the first free offer with Coral. All in all it took me around an hour to to follow the process for this (including watching 3 or 4 short videos). It was all fairly straightforward and I can see after the initial first few days of betting, the time involved will come down as I become more familar with the process. FWIW, I hardly ever bet normally so have no existing accounts and am a novice when it comes to matched betting generally.

I staked £25 with Betfair and £5 with Coral (with £20 of free bets) so we'll see where we go from here. I've got one game tonight and another on Saturday to follow and I assume I have to wait until these complete until I move to the next free William Hill offer, Joe? I think my profit is set to be £10 for these bets which seems OK to start and build up my Betfair liability.

Awesome! Sounds like you have done it all correctly! In regards to the next offer, you can go straight onto the next one if you like. The only reason people wouldnt really is just because of money, if they need to wait for the funds from coral and betfair to clear before they can afford to deposit into the next offer. So if you have the money to deposit into William Hill and money in betfair to lay the bets then you can crack on with them straight away :)

Good luck to all taking part.

Unfortunately, with my luck, if I fell into a barrel of tits I'd come out sucking my thumb. :lol:

Thats the great thing with this, you do not need luck, just the ability to watch and repeat videos :) because we are matching each bet making it risk free we do not need luck, just free bets and bonus's which the bookies give out all the time :)